• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Oklahoma Will Have The Militia Protecting The State, Not The NG

Started by Solar, November 17, 2021, 11:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Well kinda. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:


Defense official says if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a National Guard, but rather a state militia – VOA Pentagon correspondent.

Just 4 days after Oklahoma changed Vaccine policy for the National Guard.

BREAKING: Defense official reportedly says, if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a Nat Guard, but rather a militia - VOA's Pentagon correspondent
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

supsalemgr

Quote from: Solar on November 17, 2021, 11:58:50 AMWell kinda. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:


Defense official says if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a National Guard, but rather a state militia – VOA Pentagon correspondent.

Just 4 days after Oklahoma changed Vaccine policy for the National Guard.

BREAKING: Defense official reportedly says, if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a Nat Guard, but rather a militia - VOA's Pentagon correspondent

OK. The state will handle it.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

T Hunt

Quote from: Solar on November 17, 2021, 11:58:50 AMWell kinda. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:


Defense official says if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a National Guard, but rather a state militia – VOA Pentagon correspondent.

Just 4 days after Oklahoma changed Vaccine policy for the National Guard.

BREAKING: Defense official reportedly says, if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a Nat Guard, but rather a militia - VOA's Pentagon correspondent

Will they then label this militia a threat to the country? They are desperate for a civil war so they can declare martial law.

Solar

Quote from: T Hunt on November 18, 2021, 01:26:02 AMWill they then label this militia a threat to the country? They are desperate for a civil war so they can declare martial law.
That's a perfect example of why our Founders wrote the Second, it was supposed to be States Militia, not a National Guard.
By allowing the Fed to dictate the rules, the States lose power over their own Militia.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Billy's bayonet

Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

RedTailHawk


je_freedom

Quote from: Solar on November 17, 2021, 11:58:50 AMBREAKING: Defense official reportedly says, if the Oklahoma National Guard doesn't comply with COVID vaccine requirements, they will no longer be "maintaining national recognition," thus, state will no longer have a Nat Guard, but rather a militia - VOA's Pentagon correspondent

The main impact of this will be
the feds will cut off funding to the Oklahoma National Guard.

I don't know how it will affect vehicles and aircraft used by the Guard.

The question is, who owns the assets?
Did the feds give the assets to each state,
or do the feds only loan the assets to each state?
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

T Hunt

Quote from: Solar on November 18, 2021, 02:05:12 AMThat's a perfect example of why our Founders wrote the Second, it was supposed to be States Militia, not a National Guard.
By allowing the Fed to dictate the rules, the States lose power over their own Militia.

That is exactly right, just like welfare and education, among other things. One country is easier to control than 50 states.

Solar

Quote from: T Hunt on November 18, 2021, 11:00:01 AMThat is exactly right, just like welfare and education, among other things. One country is easier to control than 50 states.
Exactly!!!
I hope this is a movement that catches on. :thumbup:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Billy's bayonet

Quote from: je_freedom on November 18, 2021, 10:20:41 AMThe main impact of this will be
the feds will cut off funding to the Oklahoma National Guard.

I don't know how it will affect vehicles and aircraft used by the Guard.

The question is, who owns the assets?
Did the feds give the assets to each state,
or do the feds only loan the assets to each state?

When you think about it, a State Militia dont really need stuff like artillery, tanks, Bombers, jet fighters etc.  Yes vehicles and transports are need also more helicopters to transport troops NOT apache's or cobra gunships.
I see the National guard as something to serve the states in time of emergency, disasters etc which means it is manpower intensive  thus the need for transport both on the ground and airmobile vs an extension of the Army
Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

Solar

Quote from: Billy's bayonet on November 18, 2021, 10:50:24 PMWhen you think about it, a State Militia dont really need stuff like artillery, tanks, Bombers, jet fighters etc.  Yes vehicles and transports are need also more helicopters to transport troops NOT apache's or cobra gunships.
I see the National guard as something to serve the states in time of emergency, disasters etc which means it is manpower intensive  thus the need for transport both on the ground and airmobile vs an extension of the Army
Now, let the libs claim "They don't need all that fire power".
It's the same old argument they use against the 2nd, problem is, if the govt has it, so should our militia, as we as individuals have equal armament against the govt.

I hope neighboring lib states feel threatened by Oklahoma. :biggrin:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!