Conservative Political Forum

General Category => Political Discussion and Debate => Topic started by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 06:23:56 AM

Title: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 06:23:56 AM
Something's wrong here, why would this NUT wish to harm such a wonderful, pro-Islamic administration?

(https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Ohf9QO-B.jpg)
Might have happened sooner, if that stimulus check had cleared...?
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Mimsy on April 02, 2021, 06:27:29 AM
The owner of that site does not allow hotlinking.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 06:36:22 AM
alas.... 
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Solars Toy on April 02, 2021, 07:26:10 AM
Gateway Pundit has the Headline right...   :rolleyes:

DC Police Say Muslim Attack with a Vehicle and Knife on Police by Farrakhan Supporter Noah Green on Good Friday Does Not Appear to be Terrorism

"The media is only tweeting the Capitol terrorists name "Noah Green from Indiana" without a photo, the fact he attacked on Good Friday or the fact that he's a rabid follower of Louis Farrakhan + Nation of Islam. Why aren't they giving the details they'd normally give?"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/dc-police-say-muslim-attack-vehicle-knife-police-farrakhan-supporter-noah-green-good-friday-not-appear-terrorism/
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Sick Of Silence on April 02, 2021, 07:50:13 AM
Religion of peace...
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Mimsy on April 02, 2021, 08:10:07 AM
Quote from: Solars Toy on April 02, 2021, 07:26:10 AM
Gateway Pundit has the Headline right...   :rolleyes:

DC Police Say Muslim Attack with a Vehicle and Knife on Police by Farrakhan Supporter Noah Green on Good Friday Does Not Appear to be Terrorism

"The media is only tweeting the Capitol terrorists name "Noah Green from Indiana" without a photo, the fact he attacked on Good Friday or the fact that he's a rabid follower of Louis Farrakhan + Nation of Islam. Why aren't they giving the details they'd normally give?"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/dc-police-say-muslim-attack-vehicle-knife-police-farrakhan-supporter-noah-green-good-friday-not-appear-terrorism/

Black and Muslim gets double the protection. It doesn't fit the white supremist narrative.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Sauce on April 02, 2021, 09:36:08 AM
Quote from: Sick Of Silence on April 02, 2021, 07:50:13 AM
Religion of peace...



pieces of.....
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 09:38:33 AM
Quote from: Sauce on April 02, 2021, 09:36:08 AM


pieces of.....

Alas... I miss the Flying Jihadi videos, always a happy ending...  Wonder if my SIL saved any from when he was flying drones in the sand box...?
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso dude SCRUBBED from FB
Post by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 09:45:51 AM
Well, that didn't take long!
https://thepostmillennial.com/capitol-attacker-noah-greens-facebook-profile-wiped-by-tech-giant (https://thepostmillennial.com/capitol-attacker-noah-greens-facebook-profile-wiped-by-tech-giant)
"Facebook removed the profile of Capitol attacker Noah Green earlier today. Luckily, journalists were able to see the account and take screenshots before it was removed by the tech giant."
---snip---
"Screenshots show that Green was, in fact, a self described "follower" of Louis Farrakhan and the Black nationalist organization Nation of Islam. He often referred to himself as "Noah X".
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Solar on April 02, 2021, 09:51:44 AM
Quote from: Mimsy on April 02, 2021, 06:27:29 AM
The owner of that site does not allow hotlinking.
Depends on the site.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Billy's bayonet on April 02, 2021, 10:07:57 AM
I've heard a lot of Muzz say that Calypso Louie is not really a Muslim cleric....I mean I heard that clown give his hours long speech at his (quarter of) million man march in DC back in the late 90's....he was talking...babbling actually about the egyptian God aton that the Washington Monument was modeled after and the Egyptian gods represented the after life blah blah blah...The mother wheel in the sky...bah blah....until even his peoples was looking at each other with perplexity.
Egyptian Gods and mother wheels full of black people in outer space definitely are not in the Q'uan

They recruit a lot out of and inside prison...so expect them to pick up more than a few loons
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 10:29:28 AM
This guy was completely deceived.
(https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Noah-green-suspect.jpg)

Calypso Louie can't "save" anyone, let alone himself - only Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.
Another one bites the dust, thanks to these false prophets, calling themselves ministers.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso dude SCRUBBED from FB
Post by: Mimsy on April 02, 2021, 10:41:08 AM
Quote from: Hoofer on April 02, 2021, 09:45:51 AM
Well, that didn't take long!
https://thepostmillennial.com/capitol-attacker-noah-greens-facebook-profile-wiped-by-tech-giant (https://thepostmillennial.com/capitol-attacker-noah-greens-facebook-profile-wiped-by-tech-giant)
"Facebook removed the profile of Capitol attacker Noah Green earlier today. Luckily, journalists were able to see the account and take screenshots before it was removed by the tech giant."
---snip---
"Screenshots show that Green was, in fact, a self described "follower" of Louis Farrakhan and the Black nationalist organization Nation of Islam. He often referred to himself as "Noah X".

Wow facef*ck raced to protect their lefty pet.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Pop Daddy on April 03, 2021, 01:05:54 AM
The muslim bitch from Somalia chimed right in linking this somehow to gun control.

Another lonely goat weeps, then smiles as the realization sets in that she won't be raped tomorrow by Noah X.  The following day will be a different story.  One of Noah's friends is already hitting on the goat.
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: TEFLing on April 08, 2021, 01:33:49 PM
https://rumble.com/vfgpr9-breaking-suspect-identified-in-attack-likely-follower-of-nation-of-islam-fa.html

Wild speculation -- like Antifa attacking Dem HQ to speed up their "Woke" agenda, perhaps 'twas a message, attack on the Capitol b/c there has as yet been "No[ah] Green [New Deal]" ???
Title: Re: ISLAMIC Calipso Louie slams car into WH fence?
Post by: Mimsy on April 09, 2021, 05:00:52 AM
Quote from: Pop Daddy on April 03, 2021, 01:05:54 AM
The muslim bitch from Somalia chimed right in linking this somehow to gun control.

Another lonely goat weeps, then smiles as the realization sets in that she won't be raped tomorrow by Noah X.  The following day will be a different story.  One of Noah's friends is already hitting on the goat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think that's what they mean by 72 virgins!

(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-TvZicdJAw2ZdYaTqz-x8uuTV9O0ghMjV1sS5hpCQswTx2TU0T52P7siXaEW7M12bWMA&usqp=CAU)