• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Some pretty rare and graphic photos from World War II

Started by BenedictHeyArnold, April 14, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenedictHeyArnold

Hey all, just found this forum, and I thought I would begin my career with this posting. I found a website with some pretty rare photos from WW2, and I thought I would share them with you. I would post them here, but there are too many. I'll link the website to you. Enjoy, and I hope to see you all out here.

www.BattleFieldScars.com

walkstall

Quote from: BenedictHeyArnold on April 14, 2014, 11:04:51 AM
Hey all, just found this forum, and I thought I would begin my career with this posting. I found a website with some pretty rare photos from WW2, and I thought I would share them with you. I would post them here, but there are too many. I'll link the website to you. Enjoy, and I hope to see you all out here.

www.BattleFieldScars.com

Interesting... Some photos were slow loading, but in my just be the network I am on.
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Solar

Quote from: BenedictHeyArnold on April 14, 2014, 11:04:51 AM
Hey all, just found this forum, and I thought I would begin my career with this posting. I found a website with some pretty rare photos from WW2, and I thought I would share them with you. I would post them here, but there are too many. I'll link the website to you. Enjoy, and I hope to see you all out here.

www.BattleFieldScars.com
I'll assume it's your site, and usually I delete accounts that join for the sole purpose of self promotion, but in your case I won't, I think you have an important message, and history, with all it's blood, needs to be remembered.
Keep up the good work.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

walkstall

Quote from: Solar on April 14, 2014, 11:15:35 PM
I'll assume it's your site, and usually I delete accounts that join for the sole purpose of self promotion, but in your case I won't, I think you have an important message, and history, with all it's blood, needs to be remembered.
Keep up the good work.

I could not tell as. "I thought I would begin my career with this posting".  Was going to see if he was going to have a career posting on your board.
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Solar

Quote from: walkstall on April 14, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
I could not tell as. "I thought I would begin my career with this posting".  Was going to see if he was going to have a career posting on your board.
Yeah, I think he was just plugging his site, but one I support, so it can stay.
Don't expect his return. :biggrin:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!