• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
August 02, 2021, 02:21:05 AM

CIA should be disbanded.

Started by ldub23, May 05, 2021, 04:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldub23

May 05, 2021, 04:17:50 AM Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 04:29:40 AM by ldub23
If  i were president and  i had the  power my first action would be to eliminate the  CIA. They recruit too many hate america  far  leftists. If  i were being  interviewed for the  CIA would  it  help or hurt  my chances to say"The USA is a  force for evil in the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X55JPbAMc9g

Mimsy

Woke spies could get a lot of people killed.  :thumbdown:

je_freedom

Quote from: ldub23 on May 05, 2021, 04:17:50 AM
If  i were president and  i had the  power my first action would be to eliminate the  CIA.

John F. Kennedy also thought that the CIA should be disbanded. Look how that turned out.
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Mimsy

Quote from: je_freedom on May 05, 2021, 05:36:49 AM
John F. Kennedy also thought that the CIA should be disbanded. Look how that turned out.

He also wanted to boot the federal reserve out of the country.

ldub23

Quote from: je_freedom on May 05, 2021, 05:36:49 AMJohn F. Kennedy also thought that the CIA should be disbanded. Look how that turned out.


You can make the  argument the CIA was worth the  money then. It  isnt  now.

CoolDancer


Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on May 05, 2021, 04:17:50 AMIf  i were president and  i had the  power my first action would be to eliminate the  CIA. They recruit too many hate america  far  leftists. If  i were being  interviewed for the  CIA would  it  help or hurt  my chances to say"The USA is a  force for evil in the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X55JPbAMc9g
So, get rid of the police, the CIA, and the military. Sounds like a solid plan.

ldub23

Quote from: Possum on May 18, 2021, 12:36:39 AMSo, get rid of the police, the CIA, and the military. Sounds like a solid plan.

Far  better than them being the  left's gestapo and KGB and SA brownshirts.

ldub23

Quote from: CoolDancer on May 17, 2021, 10:23:15 AMWhat about the NSA?

Gone. I would pretty  much get rid  of anything  inside the  umbrella  of the Homeland security dept. And again, if  i had the  power i would then recruit for  a  new pro-America Intelligence agency.