• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
June 23, 2021, 01:13:00 AM

China, The Next War

Started by Solar, September 02, 2020, 11:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Trump Just Sent A Strong Signal To The CCP!

For those not paying close attention to the issues facing Taiwan, the CCP is attempting to do to them, what they did to Hong Kong, fuck them over royally.
Taiwan has no intentions of bending over, they plan to stand and fight. Their initial plan was sacrifice, they planned on dying for the cause and leaving China with a burned out rock, but then along came Trump.

He is selling Taiwan virtually everything they ask for, tells Congress only after the fact, because he knows if they got wind, all the never Trumpers and Dims would throw a fit.
Anyway, now the CCP has two options, save face and keep a safe distance, or risk having the world see them get their Paper Tiger asses get kicked before the world court
.

The White House is moving forward with three sales of advanced weaponry to Taiwan, sending in recent days a notification of the deals to Congress for approval, five sources said on Monday, while China threatened retaliation.

The move in the run-up to the Nov. 3 U.S. election, first reported by Reuters, is likely to anger China, which considers Taiwan a wayward province that it has vowed to reunite with the mainland, by force if necessary.

Reuters broke the news in September that as many as seven major weapons systems were making their way through the U.S. export process as the Trump administration ramps up pressure on China.

Leaders of the Senate Foreign Relations and House of Representatives Foreign Affairs committees were notified that three of the planned weapons sales had been approved by the U.S. State Department which oversees foreign military sales, said the sources, who are familiar with the situation but declined to be identified.

The informal notifications were for a truck-based rocket launcher made by Lockheed Martin Corp called a High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), long-range air-to-ground missiles made by Boeing Co called SLAM-ER, and external sensor pods for F-16 jets that allow the real-time transmission of imagery and data from the aircraft back to ground stations.

Notifications for the sale of other weapons systems, including large, sophisticated aerial drones, land-based Harpoon anti-ship missiles and underwater mines, to deter amphibious landings, have yet to reach Capitol Hill, but these were expected soon, the sources said.

A State Department spokesman said: "As a matter of policy, the United States does not confirm or comment on proposed defense sales or transfers until they are formally notified to Congress."

More~~~

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-arms-exclusive/exclusive-white-house-asks-congress-to-approve-three-arms-sales-to-taiwan-sources-idUSKBN26X246
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Possum


joesixpack

Quote from: Possum on October 26, 2020, 12:13:44 AM
https://www.oann.com/japan-and-u-s-begin-major-military-exercise-as-concern-about-china-grows/

Wonder who China wants to be the next president?

Since they're leaking out footage of Biden's son having sex in order to derail his campaign I think they might be in support of Trump 2020
Rules of Engagement

noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Reps pre 1912 = mostly Progressive
Dems pre 1928 = mostly Conservative

Solar

Quote from: joesixpack on October 26, 2020, 12:17:29 AM
Since they're leaking out footage of Biden's son having sex in order to derail his campaign I think they might be in support of Trump 2020
No! The guy who leaked the pics hates the CCP. Do your homework troll!
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Possum

Quote from: joesixpack on October 26, 2020, 12:17:29 AM
Since they're leaking out footage of Biden's son having sex in order to derail his campaign I think they might be in support of Trump 2020
Where have you seen that it is the Chinese leaking the information? What I have seen has come from business partners, hunters laptop, family members, etc. I have not seen anywhere that the Chinese/communist party is doing anything other than letting Joe know he is compromised. Do you have a poll that shows otherwise?

joesixpack

Quote from: Solar on October 26, 2020, 12:23:16 AM
No! The guy who leaked the pics hates the CCP. Do your homework troll!

I stand corrected
Rules of Engagement

noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Reps pre 1912 = mostly Progressive
Dems pre 1928 = mostly Conservative

Skull

This site has coverage about China's severe internal problems - food shortages - financial collapse - floods - locusts eating crops etc.

This particular story concerns threatening Pakistan...

https://tfiglobalnews.com/2020/10/26/china-has-given-two-choices-to-pakistan-and-either-way-pakistan-will-starve/
Be courageous; the race of man is divine.   Golden Verses of Pythagoras

Solar

Quote from: Skull on October 26, 2020, 01:13:43 AM
This site has coverage about China's severe internal problems - food shortages - financial collapse - floods - locusts eating crops etc.

This particular story concerns threatening Pakistan...

https://tfiglobalnews.com/2020/10/26/china-has-given-two-choices-to-pakistan-and-either-way-pakistan-will-starve/
Proof Trump has China scared, I'll explain. China sees the corral fences going up, the world is having its fill of communist expansion.
Trump bringing India in as an ally forced China to move in a direction it wasn't ready to and is pushing Pakistan into a corner.

This will play Right into Trump's plan of expanded world peace because Pakistan will look to the West for security, in turn, ending aggressions between India and pakistain.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Skull

Quote from: Solar on October 26, 2020, 01:30:53 AM
Proof Trump has China scared, I'll explain. China sees the corral fences going up, the world is having its fill of communist expansion.
Trump bringing India in as an ally forced China to move in a direction it wasn't ready to and is pushing Pakistan into a corner.

This will play Right into Trump's plan of expanded world peace because Pakistan will look to the West for security, in turn, ending aggressions between India and pakistain.

Sounds good & hopeful! 

A related story from the same site I think, is about overseas Chinese folk in Malaysia and elsewhere.  Thanks to the CCP virus producing anti-Chinese feelings, plus the value of their own monies in Chinese banks dropping, they no longer wish to live away from the homeland.  That fact only concerns the very wealthy Chinese outside China.  The beleaguered masses in China want out.  Whether leaving physically or joining the underground movement to destroy the CCP control over their ancient nation - who knows which group is larger.
Be courageous; the race of man is divine.   Golden Verses of Pythagoras

Solar

Quote from: Skull on October 26, 2020, 02:07:04 AM
Sounds good & hopeful! 

A related story from the same site I think, is about overseas Chinese folk in Malaysia and elsewhere.  Thanks to the CCP virus producing anti-Chinese feelings, plus the value of their own monies in Chinese banks dropping, they no longer wish to live away from the homeland.  That fact only concerns the very wealthy Chinese outside China.  The beleaguered masses in China want out.  Whether leaving physically or joining the underground movement to destroy the CCP control over their ancient nation - who knows which group is larger.
Yep, no doubt the CCP is in the midst of an uprising. I've been reading a lot about groups opposing CCP rule, though they have yet to unite out of fear, but it is just the beginning.
It could be decades before we see the beginning of a civil war and a splintering of provinces. I believe Taiwan may be the match that ignites the fire within, and be the beginning of the end for the commies.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Trump is killing the CCP! Italics mine
The question is, will the commies be stupid enough to go to war over it? They've been ripping us off for decades and Trump brought it to a halt.

Systemic Failure and Strategic Defeat: The Microchip Front in the Sino-US Trade War

By Cheng Xiaonong

The unfortunate fate of Fujian Jinhua Integrated Circuit, one of China's three major major microchip firms, serves as a window for determining the success of China's strategy of trying to play technological catch-up. It also provides a good through through the fog of war on the "battlefield" of intellectual property disputes between China and the United States. In the competition between high-tech countries, China's blatant strategy of theft has hit a nerve with the Trump administration's policies.

In summary, the Commies are in essence decades behind us in development, and in the computer world, that's akin to Windows 3-1 compared to everything today.

In 1990, the State Planning Commission and the Ministry of Electrical and Mechanical Services decided to implement its "Microchip Project 908" for the civilian market. Using the Wuxi Tongzhi Microelectronics Co. Ltd., (i.e. the Huajing Electronics Group)—which came about as a merger of the Jiangnan Radio Equipment Factory and the 24th Laboratory of the Electronics Department—as its base, meticulous designs by researchers and entrepreneurs, repetitive verification of proposals, and 2 billion yuan in government investment were committed in hopes of being able to, in one fell swoop, narrow the gap between Chinese microchips and those produced internationally.

The project failed, given its state-run constraints. With the establishment to production phase lasting seven years (two years for funding approval, three years for the introduction of the production line from Lucent, and two years for factory construction), the technology was already four or five generations behind the international mainstream when it was began production in 1997. In that year, it suffered financial losses of 240 million yuan, and has gone down as a classic case of making preparations to fight the previous war. At present, China's commercial chips still rely on copious imports, and the high patent royalties associated with foreign supply is a big pain for the Chinese government and its enterprises.

Much more...
https://epochtimes.today/systemic-failure-and-strategic-defeat-the-microchip-front-in-the-sino-us-trade-war/

Lets be honest, if not for Trump, the CCP would own the US within a decade...

More than 400 Chinese developers go bankrupt this year amid cash crunch

More than 400 Chinese property developers have filed for bankruptcy so far this year, mostly small-sized ones, amid tightening government scrutiny, slowing home sales and the subsequent liquidity crunch.

As of October 27th, a total of 408 property developers had declared bankruptcy this year, according to the record on the website of China's People's Court.

Most of the developers that went broke were small-sized companies based in China's tier-three . . .

https://www.yuantalks.com/more-than-400-developers-went-bankrupt-this-year-amid-cash-crunch/


Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Yuriy the Loader

Quote from: Possum on October 26, 2020, 12:13:44 AM
Wonder who China wants to be the next president?


Anyone who is interested in politics and has time to sort out terabits of information on various occasions knows that the US Democratic Party is very deeply tied financially and politically with that part of the Chinese government, which is called "Komsomol"  (yang communists) for short.

In China, two forces are now fighting - the Komsomol members under the leadership of their Prime Minister and the Military - this is the party of the country's President Chairman Xi.

Since Chairman Xi declared himself "irreplaceable", that is, vested with power posthumously, the position of the Komsomol members has deteriorated sharply and more and more representatives of the conventional "Military" appear in their camp.

This, in turn, means that American Democrats are already working directly with the Chinese military-industrial complex.

But, in China, the communists are in power, and in the United States, the communists have practically come to power ... therefore, the war between the United States and China becomes almost impossible.

It's just mean, that the Chinese will become our masters without any military action.

Yuriy the Loader

Chinese wisdom- "Sit comfortably on the banks of the river and wait until the corpse of your enemy floats past you" (c)

Today I listened to a rather long lecture by a Russian sinologist, Mr. Vavilov, the great-grandson of that very Russian academician who was tortured to death in the KGB dungeons.

This very great-grandson, deals with China as an economic and political subject.

Today's lecture was devoted to the transition of China and a significant part of the world to the Chinese yuan as a reserve currency.

The Obama administration allowed a significant strengthening of international corporations against American business, so much so that even penicillin is no longer produced in the United States.

Not enough??! The US federal workers' pension is invested in Chinese securities.

Trump's attempt to somehow bring China back to its senses, apparently, failed.

And all this sabotage of American interests is funded by transnational corporations.

But the lecture itself is quite objective and interesting.

In the future, I will try to translate the meaning of the lecture from Russian into English.

Solar

The CCP is asking for trouble.

The big picture: The disclosure of this unconfirmed intelligence comes 21 days before the end of Trump's presidency, after he has vowed to ratchet up pressure on China, and months after news reports indicated that the Russians had secretly offered bounties for Taliban militants to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

The Chinese embassy in D.C. did not respond to a request for comment. Trump is not believed to have discussed the matter with President Xi Jinping.

One said: "The U.S. has evidence that the PRC [People's Republic of China] attempted to finance attacks on American servicemen by Afghan non-state actors by offering financial incentives or 'bounties'" and said the National Security Council "is coordinating a whole-of-government investigation."
He would not say whether he was referring to the Taliban, or go beyond the descriptor of "non-state actors."
The timing of the alleged bounty offer is unclear. The source would say only that this happened some time after late February when the U.S. struck its deal with the Taliban. He also noted there had not been an American combat death in Afghanistan since.
He said the administration received earlier intelligence about "PRC weapons illicitly flowing into Afghanistan."
Between the lines: The British and U.S. governments have previously complained about Chinese-made weapons being used by the Taliban.

The interest in Afghanistan stems in part from Beijing's desire to prevent Chinese Muslim separatist groups from using the country as a base.
Afghan security officials recently discovered an alleged Chinese spy ring operating in the country apparently seeking to target Uighurs there, according to a Dec. 25 report from the Hindustan Times.
Don't forget: Trump received heavy criticism earlier this year when he admitted he had not addressed with Vladimir Putin the unconfirmed intelligence reports that Russia had been offering bribes to the Taliban to kill American soldiers.

The commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, Gen. Frank McKenzie, said in September that "it just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me" that Russia offered these bounties. (This information was included in the President's Daily Brief earlier in the year, the New York Times first reported).
"We continue to look for that evidence," McKenzie said of the reports on Russia. "I just haven't seen it yet. But ... it's not a closed issue."

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-admin-declassifies-unconfirmed-intel-on-chinese-bounties-84131ec6-c54f-4556-8d0f-547131a343ef.html
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Rockfish

Quote from: Solar on December 30, 2020, 09:28:38 AM
The CCP is asking for trouble.

The big picture: The disclosure of this unconfirmed intelligence comes 21 days before the end of Trump's presidency, after he has vowed to ratchet up pressure on China, and months after news reports indicated that the Russians had secretly offered bounties for Taliban militants to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

The Chinese embassy in D.C. did not respond to a request for comment. Trump is not believed to have discussed the matter with President Xi Jinping.

One said: "The U.S. has evidence that the PRC [People's Republic of China] attempted to finance attacks on American servicemen by Afghan non-state actors by offering financial incentives or 'bounties'" and said the National Security Council "is coordinating a whole-of-government investigation."
He would not say whether he was referring to the Taliban, or go beyond the descriptor of "non-state actors."
The timing of the alleged bounty offer is unclear. The source would say only that this happened some time after late February when the U.S. struck its deal with the Taliban. He also noted there had not been an American combat death in Afghanistan since.
He said the administration received earlier intelligence about "PRC weapons illicitly flowing into Afghanistan."
Between the lines: The British and U.S. governments have previously complained about Chinese-made weapons being used by the Taliban.

The interest in Afghanistan stems in part from Beijing's desire to prevent Chinese Muslim separatist groups from using the country as a base.
Afghan security officials recently discovered an alleged Chinese spy ring operating in the country apparently seeking to target Uighurs there, according to a Dec. 25 report from the Hindustan Times.
Don't forget: Trump received heavy criticism earlier this year when he admitted he had not addressed with Vladimir Putin the unconfirmed intelligence reports that Russia had been offering bribes to the Taliban to kill American soldiers.

The commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, Gen. Frank McKenzie, said in September that "it just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me" that Russia offered these bounties. (This information was included in the President's Daily Brief earlier in the year, the New York Times first reported).
"We continue to look for that evidence," McKenzie said of the reports on Russia. "I just haven't seen it yet. But ... it's not a closed issue."

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-admin-declassifies-unconfirmed-intel-on-chinese-bounties-84131ec6-c54f-4556-8d0f-547131a343ef.html

Biden will say that the servicemen deserved it
"Cyclers see considerably more of this beautiful world than any other class of citizens. A good bicycle, well applied, will cure most ills this flesh is heir to"