Conservative Political Forum

General Category => War Forum => Topic started by: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Title: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 02:44:49 AM
http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis (http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis)

Finally the coalition is formed. Not fully complete of course but the main powers that are really able to destroy terrorist Islamic State claimed they've called their forces to arms. Within recent memory it's the first time China sends its armory and troops abroad. Seems that ISIS militants are on their final days.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: supsalemgr on September 30, 2015, 04:55:08 AM
Quote from: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 02:44:49 AM
http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis (http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis)

Finally the coalition is formed. Not fully complete of course but the main powers that are really able to destroy terrorist Islamic State claimed they've called their forces to arms. Within recent memory it's the first time China sends its armory and troops abroad. Seems that ISIS militants are on their final days.

Do you think ISIS is in for a surprise as far as "rules of engagement" are concerned for these troops? I suspect these folks will not have the same handcuffs that Obama placed on our heroes.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Dori on September 30, 2015, 05:43:57 AM
Quote from: supsalemgr on September 30, 2015, 04:55:08 AM
I suspect these folks will not have the same handcuffs that Obama placed on our heroes.

^bingo

Russia attacked the opposition army this morning, killing their families.

Khaled Khoja, head of the Syrian opposition group National Coalition has told AFP the Russian strike in Homs killed 36 civilians and said that Russia aims to prolong Assad's regime, not strike Isil:

Quote

QuoteThe Russians struck northern Homs today and killed 36 innocent people... who fought against extremism. 

All of the casualties were civilians. No one from military forces. 

So it was very obvious that the Russian intervention was to support the regime, to support more killings inside Syria, and (it) will create a more chaotic atmosphere.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11900853/Putin-request-for-use-of-Russian-troops-in-Syria-approved-live.html
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 08:18:39 PM
Quote from: Dori on September 30, 2015, 05:43:57 AM
Russia attacked the opposition army this morning, killing their families.
What we see now is a classical information war. Both sides only claim and have yet no proofs. Oh sorry, some proofs that Russian air forces kill civilians are available here http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-SJymchSRwOVLsNCoalgg (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-SJymchSRwOVLsNCoalgg), pity but these videos aren't binded to any time what proves these videos were made earlier.
Read more about what's going on: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317150-huge-propaganda-syria-russia-usa/ (https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317150-huge-propaganda-syria-russia-usa/)
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Dori on October 01, 2015, 12:18:39 AM
Quote from: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 08:18:39 PM
What we see now is a classical information war. Both sides only claim and have yet no proofs. Oh sorry, some proofs that Russian air forces kill civilians are available here http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-SJymchSRwOVLsNCoalgg (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-SJymchSRwOVLsNCoalgg), pity but these videos aren't binded to any time what proves these videos were made earlier.
Read more about what's going on: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317150-huge-propaganda-syria-russia-usa/ (https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317150-huge-propaganda-syria-russia-usa/)

Who is this Max Abrahms person?  He sounds like the typical liberal think-tank elitist out of academia. 

Yes there's always propaganda in these things.  It also depends upon which side your on.  Abrahms even says he's not with the American people on this new double-cross by Putin. 
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: kroz on October 01, 2015, 03:20:52 AM
Putin is drafting 150,000 new troops to his army!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255876/Russia-pouring-gasoline-fire-Syria-s-civil-war-says-America-Putin-defies-West-drops-bombs-non-ISIS-forces-fighting-Assad.html

Meanwhile, back at the oval office, Obama is playing gin rummy with Valerie.   :cursing:
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: walkstall on October 01, 2015, 09:11:26 AM
Quote from: kroz on October 01, 2015, 03:20:52 AM
Putin is drafting 150,000 new troops to his army!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255876/Russia-pouring-gasoline-fire-Syria-s-civil-war-says-America-Putin-defies-West-drops-bombs-non-ISIS-forces-fighting-Assad.html

Meanwhile, back at the oval office, Obama is playing gin rummy with Valerie.   :cursing:

Are you sure it's gin rummy there playing??
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: kroz on October 01, 2015, 09:14:10 AM
Quote from: walkstall on October 01, 2015, 09:11:26 AM
Are you sure it's gin rummy there playing??

She is not Obama's "type".   :rolleyes:
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: ReadyToShoot on October 29, 2015, 12:01:16 PM
Pretending a new world power  :thumbup:
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: daidalos on November 30, 2015, 04:32:17 AM
Quote from: Blacky on September 30, 2015, 02:44:49 AM
http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis (http://butthis.com/news/china-joining-the-fight-against-isis)

Finally the coalition is formed. Not fully complete of course but the main powers that are really able to destroy terrorist Islamic State claimed they've called their forces to arms. Within recent memory it's the first time China sends its armory and troops abroad. Seems that ISIS militants are on their final days.
Ya know, China's government doesn't exactly love Christian's either. But they hate these muzzi bastards even more. That should tell ya something.

Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: supsalemgr on November 30, 2015, 04:45:49 AM
Quote from: daidalos on November 30, 2015, 04:32:17 AM
Ya know, China's government doesn't exactly love Christian's either. But they hate these muzzi bastards even more. That should tell ya something.

Pretty soon the US will be the only nation that is non Muslim not fighting ISIS.
Title: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Dori on November 30, 2015, 06:04:26 AM
China, like Russia have bigger fish to fry than ISIS.

They are allies in their own commie style of jihad against the United States.

 

Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: kalash on December 01, 2015, 04:29:20 AM
Quote from: Dori on November 30, 2015, 06:04:26 AM
They are allies in their own commie style of jihad against the United States.
Wake up Rip Van Winkle, you slept for 30 years. There is no communists in Russia or China.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: walkstall on December 01, 2015, 04:34:45 AM
Quote from: kalash on December 01, 2015, 04:29:20 AM
Wake up Rip Van Winkle, you slept for 30 years. There is no communists in Russia or China.

:rolleyes:

Is that all it took was 30 years?  Damn there hope for the U.S. yet.   :thumbsup:
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Solar on December 01, 2015, 07:25:27 AM
Quote from: kalash on December 01, 2015, 04:29:20 AM
Wake up Rip Van Winkle, you slept for 30 years. There is no communists in Russia or China.
Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: kalash on December 01, 2015, 05:17:20 PM
Quote from: Solar on December 01, 2015, 07:25:27 AM
Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously. But trotskizm in US alive and well.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Mountainshield on December 01, 2015, 10:05:45 PM
Quote from: daidalos on November 30, 2015, 04:32:17 AM
Ya know, China's government doesn't exactly love Christian's either. But they hate these muzzi bastards even more. That should tell ya something.

They have their own problems with the Uyghurs who they are waging genocide against. Nothing wrong with genocide as long as you win it seems.

IS will continue to flourish as long as Assad is allowed to keep waging genocide against the Sunni's in Syria. IS is a Syrian creation and you can even argue that IS is a Russian created entity as Assad only has the power to brutally massacre the Sunni's thanks to weapons from Russia. And like I said before the Shia in Iraq can thank themselves for losing one third of their country because they started expropriating Sunni's property and letting their militia's run rampant raping and looting Sunni's.

Meanwhile my own country is drowning in Muslims which is hastening the implosion of the welfare state economy. Economically the best thing that can happen for my country is that Russia and Saudi Arabia become entangled in a full scare war hopefully destroying each other oil production.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: kroz on December 01, 2015, 10:22:50 PM
Quote from: Mountainshield on December 01, 2015, 10:05:45 PM
They have their own problems with the Uyghurs who they are waging genocide against. Nothing wrong with genocide as long as you win it seems.

IS will continue to flourish as long as Assad is allowed to keep waging genocide against the Sunni's in Syria. IS is a Syrian creation and you can even argue that IS is a Russian created entity as Assad only has the power to brutally massacre the Sunni's thanks to weapons from Russia. And like I said before the Shia in Iraq can thank themselves for losing one third of their country because they started expropriating Sunni's property and letting their militia's run rampant raping and looting Sunni's.

Meanwhile my own country is drowning in Muslims which is hastening the implosion of the welfare state economy. Economically the best thing that can happen for my country is that Russia and Saudi Arabia become entangled in a full scare war hopefully destroying each other oil production.

Pining for higher oil prices??   :wink:   Me too.
Title: Re: China joins the coalition to fight against ISIS
Post by: Solar on December 02, 2015, 12:27:36 AM
Quote from: kalash on December 01, 2015, 05:17:20 PM
Seriously. But trotskizm in US alive and well.
Hell, we have a Marxist in the WH, and the entire leftist party hates America.
Yes, we have communists and they all need to be shot.