• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 23, 2021, 09:54:40 AM

True Survivor: David Hasselhof

Started by quiller, May 07, 2015, 01:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Quote from: walkstall on May 09, 2015, 04:26:59 AM
Some one is always wanting you to load something new for something to work.  I have run into this 4 times this year.
No doubt it has something to do with tracking and ad revenue.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

quiller

Quote from: walkstall on May 09, 2015, 01:50:40 AM
Certain older YouTube apps will no longer be supported after April 2015


If you see this video in your YouTube app's video feeds, your device is affected. (Note: If the video appears unexpectedly in a web browser, it means that website is using an outdated method to access YouTube videos.)

As we upgrade the YouTube Data API to bring more features, we'll begin shutting down the old version on April 20, 2015. This will result in the current YouTube app not working on certain device models from 2012 and older.

We will continue to focus our efforts on improving our official YouTube app for TV which is available on most 2013 and newer Smart TVs and Blu-ray players, game consoles, streaming devices, and set-top boxes (e.g. Virgin Media, BSkyB Now TV Box, TiVo). You can find a list of our device partners here.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6098135?p=yt_devicesupport&hl=en&rd=1

I got nothing but double-talk out of the link above, which never mentioned my using a PC to watch their channel. I don't even own a cell phone much less any of the electronic nonsense they DO have "apps" for.

Oh----and I get this on a Windows 7 (not XP) computer.

Now what?

walkstall

Quote from: quiller on May 09, 2015, 10:09:33 AM
I got nothing but double-talk out of the link above, which never mentioned my using a PC to watch their channel. I don't even own a cell phone much less any of the electronic nonsense they DO have "apps" for.

Oh----and I get this on a Windows 7 (not XP) computer.

Now what?

Taxed will need to check with Simple Machines and see what they need to change for them to load.  It is not a computer problem or other boards would not be able to load youtubs. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Solar

Quote from: quiller on May 09, 2015, 10:09:33 AM
I got nothing but double-talk out of the link above, which never mentioned my using a PC to watch their channel. I don't even own a cell phone much less any of the electronic nonsense they DO have "apps" for.

Oh----and I get this on a Windows 7 (not XP) computer.

Now what?
This is literally like changing the language in the libraries of the world, to the point, tomorrows generation won't be able to access/read them.
All the videos we have posted in our library will be technically obsolete, because they killed the language that interpreted them.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

quiller

Quote from: Solar on May 09, 2015, 11:53:04 AM
This is literally like changing the language in the libraries of the world, to the point, tomorrows generation won't be able to access/read them.
All the videos we have posted in our library will be technically obsolete, because they killed the language that interpreted them.
If this drags on past the Democratic Party convention, is it safe to say Obama's crew did what had to be done, to bury his incompetency and smite his DNC enemies?

That or keeping Miley Cyrus off the 'Net?  :rolleyes:


Solar

Quote from: quiller on May 09, 2015, 08:38:30 PM
If this drags on past the Democratic Party convention, is it safe to say Obama's crew did what had to be done, to bury his incompetency and smite his DNC enemies?

That or keeping Miley Cyrus off the 'Net?  :rolleyes:
I believe the former carries far more weight than a reset on the likes of Perris Hilton memories.
Hollywood has outdone itself in it's attempt to reanimate Hillary for 2016, so claiming the left wants to erase any reference of history during the Marxist's reign, is by no means a flight of fantasy in imagination.

How sad and strange is it, that one can no longer look at life through the prism of reality when viewing the political life of this great nation?
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

quiller

I'm still waiting for Nautical Underpants to weigh in on the Hasselhoff video.  :thumbup:

taxed

The link works fine for me.  I'm still confused.

Quiller, have you tried upgrading to maybe an Amiga 1000 or something?

walkstall

Quote from: taxed on May 11, 2015, 04:10:07 AM
The link works fine for me.  I'm still confused.

Quiller, have you tried upgrading to maybe an Amiga 1000 or something?

The links WORK they just will not post like before.  You have to click on the link to go to youtube to see it.   Before you could click on the start arrow and it would run with out going to youtube.
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

quiller


taxed


quiller

Quote from: taxed on May 11, 2015, 03:50:54 PM
Awesome!  I love Ted Cruz!
I've explained the problem. You profess to understand this software. What's wrong here?


kit saginaw

Ohh, it looks normal here... I haven't posted any vids for a couple weeks... was wondering why Hasseldorf attracted so many thread-responses...

quiller