Conservative Political Forum

General Category => Entertainment => Videos => Topic started by: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

Title: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:26:00 PM
There are many things that make me happy.  Falling asleep to the rain.   Puppies.   A nice cup of coffee.  Criminals who get pumped full of lead by the gun owners they attempt to attack or rob.

This is a fun, feel-good thread where you can post videos of criminals that end up wishing they lived in a Democrat-controlled gun-free zone where attacking innocent people, or stealing from them, ends with much less pain.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:29:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Solar on December 10, 2017, 11:46:01 PM
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One died? Well, I guess 1 out of 3 is good enough because the other two will definitely be snagged later.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:50:17 PM
Quote from: Solar on December 10, 2017, 11:46:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One died? Well, I guess 1 out of 3 is good enough because the other two will definitely be snagged later.

I have a feeling it won't be their first time back in jail...
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Solar on December 11, 2017, 12:14:59 AM
Quote from: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:50:17 PM
I have a feeling it won't be their first time back in jail...
It will, however, be their first and last time to die if they pull this shit again.
Obvious thugs with no skill whatsoever, no planning, didn't even wear masks, which means, they're either really stupid, or planned on murdering whoever was in the house that could identify them.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on December 11, 2017, 12:17:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drXHgd9XOJ4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Bronx on January 11, 2019, 05:44:02 AM
Taxed remember this.

Watch how quick this robber gets dropped with just one shot. Like the old saying goes....

"aim small, miss small"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQXNNXv0tU




Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on January 14, 2019, 01:19:56 PM
Quote from: Bronx on January 11, 2019, 05:44:02 AM
Taxed remember this.

Watch how quick this robber gets dropped with just one shot. Like the old saying goes....

"aim small, miss small"


That was a good one.  I love watching criminals get dropped.  It soothes my soul.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Bronx on March 28, 2019, 07:44:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFDQm5JhHk
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on April 02, 2019, 12:36:39 PM
Quote from: Bronx on March 28, 2019, 07:44:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFDQm5JhHk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That didn't go the way he thought it would...
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Calypso Jones on July 06, 2020, 04:51:36 AM
Quote from: taxed on December 10, 2017, 11:26:00 PM
There are many things that make me happy.  Falling asleep to the rain.   Puppies.   A nice cup of coffee.  Criminals who get pumped full of lead by the gun owners they attempt to attack or rob.

This is a fun, feel-good thread where you can post videos of criminals that end up wishing they lived in a Democrat-controlled gun-free zone where attacking innocent people, or stealing from them, ends with much less pain.

did I tell you I love you?
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Sick Of Silence on July 06, 2020, 06:42:03 AM
Quote from: Bronx on March 28, 2019, 07:44:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFDQm5JhHk

"account terminated"

What are you afraid of YouTube?
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on July 18, 2020, 09:04:30 AM
Quote from: Calypso Jones on July 06, 2020, 04:51:36 AM
did I tell you I love you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, looks like YouTube isn't very fond of these videos.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Calypso Jones on July 18, 2020, 09:12:20 AM
Youtube doesn't have any problems with criminals shooting police videos.
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on July 18, 2020, 09:16:17 AM
Quote from: Calypso Jones on July 18, 2020, 09:12:20 AM
Youtube doesn't have any problems with criminals shooting police videos.

Those get that YouTube plaque they send in the mail...
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Calypso Jones on July 27, 2020, 04:14:19 AM
Do you have a compilation of perhaps.....antifa/blm getting shot, run over, shooting themselves or each other.     It would be nice to have them all in one place.  LOLOL
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on July 29, 2020, 03:52:23 PM
https://gab.com/alane69/posts/104601108438009018
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: Solar on July 30, 2020, 01:50:18 AM
Quote from: taxed on July 29, 2020, 03:52:23 PM
https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/057/365/352/original/66c7baec6a7e533e.mp4?1596086244
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It happens more than people think. Luckily his friend decided to humiliate him by posting the video. :lol:
Title: Re: Best videos of criminals getting shot by armed citizens
Post by: taxed on July 30, 2020, 03:59:42 PM
Quote from: Solar on July 30, 2020, 01:50:18 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It happens more than people think. Luckily his friend decided to humiliate him by posting the video. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: