• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Lets See What Our Members Look Like

Started by Solar, January 29, 2011, 10:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hindes204

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."


― Ronald Reagan

Solars Toy

I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

kramarat

February 22, 2013, 11:17:41 PM #137 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:21:21 PM by kramarat
Here's me. It worked!!!!

The way I did this, is to go into my FB pictures. I opened this photo, right clicked, and clicked on properties. It lists a web address for the photo. Copy that address over to here and use the photo icon. Bingo!!!


Solars Toy

Kramarat - I will guess this was taken this summer?  Don't think you would be out barefoot this time of year.. 

Great picture.  Toy   :smile:
I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

kramarat

Quote from: Solars Toy on February 22, 2013, 11:33:27 PM
Kramarat - I will guess this was taken this summer?  Don't think you would be out barefoot this time of year.. 

Great picture.  Toy   :smile:

That's actually about 5 years ago. I don't have that many pictures of myself. Lots and lots of my daughter Emily, though. :wink:
Last halloween......spider on cupcake.


Solars Toy

Quote from: kramarat on February 22, 2013, 11:39:41 PM
That's actually about 5 years ago. I don't have that many pictures of myself. Lots and lots of my daughter Emily, though. :wink:
Last halloween......spider on cupcake.



She is a cutie....
I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

JustKari


kramarat

February 23, 2013, 02:04:42 AM #142 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 02:08:23 AM by kramarat
Quote from: JustKari on February 23, 2013, 01:50:43 AM
Kram, she is a cutie!

I wish I could take credit. :wink:

She doesn't really look like either one of us; but is the spitting image of my Grandmother on my Father's side......another oddball that turned up with blue eyes and light hair.

Did you see how I was able to post these from FB? Kind of good to know. In the future, if I want to post a pic here, I can just post to FB, transfer it, and delete it from FB afterwards if I want.

Solar

Quote from: kramarat on February 23, 2013, 02:04:42 AM
I wish I could take credit. :wink:

She doesn't really look like either one of us; but is the spitting image of my Grandmother on my Father's side......another oddball that turned up with blue eyes and light hair.

Did you see how I was able to post these from FB? Kind of good to know. In the future, if I want to post a pic here, I can just post to FB, transfer it, and delete it from FB afterwards if I want.
Actually I could see it, when I told ST that she is a cutie, she couldn't get the pic to load, I showed her that when you quote, you can copy the address and paste it in search and it shows up that way.

Weird glitch with FB, you can't always assume your pic is being seen..
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

kramarat

Quote from: Solar on February 23, 2013, 02:22:40 AM
Actually I could see it, when I told ST that she is a cutie, she couldn't get the pic to load, I showed her that when you quote, you can copy the address and paste it in search and it shows up that way.

Weird glitch with FB, you can't always assume your pic is being seen..

Weird. I'm glad I never signed up for any of those FB apps. Not one. I guess they are really starting to piss people off, with the sharing of info.

Solar

Quote from: kramarat on February 23, 2013, 02:26:50 AM
Weird. I'm glad I never signed up for any of those FB apps. Not one. I guess they are really starting to piss people off, with the sharing of info.
These things always start out as soooo innocent, like google, Sierra club, Audubon society, the list goes on and on, but like all things, libs get a hold of it and make it a political movement Hell bent on moving us further left.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

kramarat

Quote from: Solar on February 23, 2013, 02:33:20 AM
These things always start out as soooo innocent, like google, Sierra club, Audubon society, the list goes on and on, but like all things, libs get a hold of it and make it a political movement Hell bent on moving us further left.

Yep. I guess you can tell why I'm willing to spend the money on Christian academy for Emily, rather than letting the libs get their hooks into her. Public schools have become state sanctioned breeding grounds for amoral behavior. :sad:

JustKari

Well, since two of you are now my friends on facebook, the secret of what I look like is out. 


Solars Toy

Quote from: JustKari on February 24, 2013, 02:43:20 AM
Well, since two of you are now my friends on facebook, the secret of what I look like is out. 



It happens Kari.   Toy - Nice picture....
I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

kramarat

Quote from: JustKari on February 24, 2013, 02:43:20 AM
Well, since two of you are now my friends on facebook, the secret of what I look like is out. 



It kind of adds to the conversations, (for me), to have a face with the name. Not to mention, any lib lurkers can see that conservatives are not that scary. :biggrin: