• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Does The Future Contain Govt Drugging Water Supplies?

Started by Solar, March 10, 2021, 10:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Well we know our very own govt experimented on black men, so it's not that big of a leap for it to fuck with the water supply.
Believe me, this is a whole other level of diabolical! All under the guise of saving lives... :glare:


Scientists Say Lithium Should Be Added to Drinking Water to Prevent Suicides
A new study published in the 'British Journal of Psychiatry' finds a link between lithium in drinking water and lower suicide levels


Maybe they had the right idea putting lithium in 7 Up when it was first sold in 1929.

Because, in an era of rising suicide rates especially among young people, a new study from Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) published in the British Journal of Psychiatry has found a strong link between geographical areas with high levels of lithium in public drinking water and lower suicide rates.

In a press release from BSMS, the study's lead author Professor Anjum Memon said: "It is promising that higher levels of trace lithium in drinking water may exert an anti-suicidal effect and have the potential to improve community mental health."

Part funded by King's College London, the study is a meta-analysis of three decades of research in Austria, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, UK, Japan and USA.

It concludes that lithium's "protective" abilities could be further tested by "randomised community trials of lithium supplementation of the water supply" in communities with high prevalence of mental health conditions and risk of suicide.

Deliberately lacing the water supply with a mind-altering chemical in some zones might seem like something out of a science fiction novel, but the authors of the report – as other scientists have said before them – think it's an idea worth experimenting.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akzyeb/link-between-lithium-in-drinking-water-suicide-study
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

dickfoster

Quote from: Solar on March 10, 2021, 10:35:52 PM
Well we know our very own govt experimented on black men, so it's not that big of a leap for it to fuck with the water supply.
Believe me, this is a whole other level of diabolical! All under the guise of saving lives... :glare:


Scientists Say Lithium Should Be Added to Drinking Water to Prevent Suicides
A new study published in the 'British Journal of Psychiatry' finds a link between lithium in drinking water and lower suicide levels


Maybe they had the right idea putting lithium in 7 Up when it was first sold in 1929.

Because, in an era of rising suicide rates especially among young people, a new study from Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) published in the British Journal of Psychiatry has found a strong link between geographical areas with high levels of lithium in public drinking water and lower suicide rates.

In a press release from BSMS, the study's lead author Professor Anjum Memon said: "It is promising that higher levels of trace lithium in drinking water may exert an anti-suicidal effect and have the potential to improve community mental health."

Part funded by King's College London, the study is a meta-analysis of three decades of research in Austria, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, UK, Japan and USA.

It concludes that lithium's "protective" abilities could be further tested by "randomised community trials of lithium supplementation of the water supply" in communities with high prevalence of mental health conditions and risk of suicide.

Deliberately lacing the water supply with a mind-altering chemical in some zones might seem like something out of a science fiction novel, but the authors of the report – as other scientists have said before them – think it's an idea worth experimenting.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akzyeb/link-between-lithium-in-drinking-water-suicide-study

They'll have a hard time putting ther Soma in my water as I have my own private well and water supply.

www.enotes.com/homework-help/brave-new-world-what-soma-ca
Crazy but not stupid!

tiny1

Quote from: dickfoster on March 11, 2021, 03:49:51 AM
They'll have a hard time putting ther Soma in my water as I have my own private well and water supply.

www.enotes.com/homework-help/brave-new-world-what-soma-ca
Same here.
I do not eat pills.  I take a multivitamin.  That's it.  One a Day 50+.  My Doctor has been pushing Arthritis Meds, since I can no longer take Aleve.  I told her when the pain becomes so great I cannot ignore it, THEN I'll make the Judgment. Until then, if I need a drug, I'll ask for it, or at least ask ABOUT it.

Solar

Quote from: dickfoster on March 11, 2021, 03:49:51 AM
They'll have a hard time putting ther Soma in my water as I have my own private well and water supply.

www.enotes.com/homework-help/brave-new-world-what-soma-ca
Same here, Artesian spring continuous supply pumped to the house holding tank by solar pump.

But city people are vulnerable as Hell. Govt could simply ship it to city water supplies as minerals under its lab# CPT Codes: 80178 - Lithium, and just eliminate the word lithium, and the unsuspecting will think it's just a mineral additive claiming it controls Covid-19 and the rest is easy.

No, I no longer trust my Govt... :sneaky:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

dickfoster

Quote from: Solar on March 11, 2021, 04:54:44 AM
Same here, Artesian spring continuous supply pumped to the house holding tank by solar pump.

But city people are vulnerable as Hell. Govt could simply ship it to city water supplies as minerals under its lab# CPT Codes: 80178 - Lithium, and just eliminate the word lithium, and the unsuspecting will think it's just a mineral additive claiming it controls Covid-19 and the rest is easy.

No, I no longer trust my Govt... :sneaky:
City people are already brainwashed and fucked in the head and most are already on the wrong side anyway so they don't matter much. How do you make stupid stupider? As they say "you can't fix stupid".
Crazy but not stupid!

Calypso Jones

all water is connected.  If they want to get something in your water it won't be that hard.
Orangeman2020

Anti Social Distancing

Defund Police....start with former presidents' secret service.

walkstall

Quote from: Solar on March 11, 2021, 04:54:44 AM
Same here, Artesian spring continuous supply pumped to the house holding tank by solar pump.

But city people are vulnerable as Hell. Govt could simply ship it to city water supplies as minerals under its lab# CPT Codes: 80178 - Lithium, and just eliminate the word lithium, and the unsuspecting will think it's just a mineral additive claiming it controls Covid-19 and the rest is easy.

No, I no longer trust my Govt... :sneaky:



For the last 70 years. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

walkstall

Quote from: Calypso Jones on March 11, 2021, 06:40:35 AM
all water is connected.  If they want to get something in your water it won't be that hard.

It would take one hell a lot of Lithium to put it in my water.  As the Columbia River feeds my well and it is over 600' deep. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Solar

Quote from: walkstall on March 11, 2021, 07:51:52 AM
It would take one hell a lot of Lithium to put it in my water.  As the Columbia River feeds my well and it is over 600' deep.
Same here, there's no way to pollute my spring and the tank is constantly over flowing, refreshing thousands of gallons continuously.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Hoofer

Now they're talking mind altering drugs?  Just lace the water with Panzerschokolade (Methamphetamine) which the WWII by Nazi Germany used.   It had interesting effects, population control freaks like Bill Gates & Anthony Fauchi might approve, "using various psychoactive drugs to improve performance of soldiers by suppressing hunger, increasing the ability to sustain effort without food, increasing and lengthening wakefulness and concentration, suppressing fear, reducing empathy, and improving reflexes and memory-recall, amongst other things."  Hell, if you can't do it with drugs, leave it to the Chinese to gene splice & create the Super-Soldier!  Make them want to KILL each other, without conscience!

Glad I live in the country.  Just not far enough into it, IMO.   But, for my job, I need to get to the customer sites, and our sites in less than 2hrs. drive.  What I spend in vehicles & gas, city people spend in TAXES and the cost of living.  I've lived in both places, it's a wash... you can go broke anywhere.  LOL.

I don't understand, why would these Globalists wish to depopulate the world and try to prevent Suicide, with Lithium doses in drinking water? 

Wait a sec.... ever see a guy on Lithium withdraw?  Now... I understand, mass suicide - put it on the calendar, "shut off the Lithium for one week, watch the morgues fill up."  Everything the Globalists plan, has an end game, and we're not included in it.
All animals are created equal; Some just take longer to cook.   Survival is keeping an eye on those around you...