• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
June 11, 2021, 08:55:23 PM

2nd Protects

Started by Solar, May 18, 2020, 05:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

I'll make this a sticky, so we can post good "Guy Wins stories"

To start it off! :thumbup:

Video at link.

On Thursday, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with the homeowner who allegedly shot the suspect.

For Aaron LaTowsky, his sole responsibility is protecting his wife, three kids, and their nanny, as well as the family dog, Sadie. LaTowsky says Sadie alerted him to the break-in.

"So I came inside, and I saw one of our side doors was open and she was barking down the hall towards my kids' bedrooms," said Aaron.

The rest of the family was asleep at the time. Right away, LaTowsky says he grabbed his shotgun.

"We never would have known," said Aaron's wife, Brenda LaTowsky. "We would have continued to sleep and sleep through it. so I'm just so thankful."

LaTowsky went into his daughter's room, where he says the suspect came out with a large piece of wood, his face masked and his body naked.

"He basically was lunging at me, so it was very quick," said Aaron. "He had his hands in the air. I could see something dark or black coming at me, and again it was very, very close, so I fired almost immediately."

Two shots killed the suspect, who police believe to be an 18-to-19-year-old man.

The LaTowskys say this may have been the first break-in at their home, but they have always been prepared.

"God Bless America and the Second Amendment," said Aaron. "Glad I was able to protect my family. God bless the police for coming so quick to take care of us.".

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/homeowner-speaks-out-after-shooting-kills-naked-burglary-suspect-in-scottsdale
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

RV

There are a myriad of stories of criminals being shot by law abiding citizens, home owners and concealed carry permit holders in my monthly NRA magazine. Unfortunately, the media always attempts to "spin" the stories if they print them at all, that the criminal was the victim.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Old Trapper

Is it not curious that the more death penalty laws a State has the higher the homicide rate?

Then too, how many are killed in cities like Chicago by guns that are bought in second amendment States like Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri?

How many are killed by drug cartels armed by American made weapons, and smuggled to Central America?

Owebo

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 04:01:53 AM
Is it not curious that the more death penalty laws a State has the higher the homicide rate?

Then too, how many are killed in cities like Chicago by guns that are bought in second amendment States like Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri?

How many are killed by drug cartels armed by American made weapons, and smuggled to Central America?

Your Obama was the king of illegal weapon sales, especially to his drug cartel friends in Mexico....

Solar

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 04:01:53 AM
Is it not curious that the more death penalty laws a State has the higher the homicide rate?

Then too, how many are killed in cities like Chicago by guns that are bought in second amendment States like Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri?

How many are killed by drug cartels armed by American made weapons, and smuggled to Central America?
And the majority have heavily restrictive gun control laws.
Just imagine if these places actually had the right to arm themselves 24/7. An armed society is a polite society, but you knew that when you posted your leftist talking points.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

supsalemgr

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 04:01:53 AM
Is it not curious that the more death penalty laws a State has the higher the homicide rate?

Then too, how many are killed in cities like Chicago by guns that are bought in second amendment States like Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri?

How many are killed by drug cartels armed by American made weapons, and smuggled to Central America?

If it is the gun laws that cause the problem why is the homicide rate higher in those states than Chicago?
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

RV

Quote from: Owebo on December 20, 2020, 04:03:13 AM
Your Obama was the king of illegal weapon sales, especially to his drug cartel friends in Mexico....

And let's not forget the pallets of tax payer cash that he gave to terrorist to make sure that they had LOTS of money to continue their terrorist activities...
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Old Trapper

Quote from: Owebo on December 20, 2020, 04:03:13 AM
Your Obama was the king of illegal weapon sales, especially to his drug cartel friends in Mexico....

Wrong low IQ type. Reagan sold more weapons to the cartels then most anyone else. This was followed by Bush41 when he deported MS 13 to Central America in particular Guatemala. Now we have trump following in their footsteps with his sale to Saudi Arabia, etc. But your kind, in their ignorance, have to blame a Democrat so Obama is your best shot.

Owebo

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 06:21:15 AM
Wrong low IQ type. Reagan sold more weapons to the cartels then most anyone else. This was followed by Bush41 when he deported MS 13 to Central America in particular Guatemala. Now we have trump following in their footsteps with his sale to Saudi Arabia, etc. But your kind, in their ignorance, have to blame a Democrat so Obama is your best shot.

Yes, I remember Reagan saying he was going to use foreign leaders to assist him in abolishing the 2A....oh wait, that was your fascist Obama....:lol:

Old Trapper

Quote from: Solar on December 20, 2020, 04:13:10 AM
And the majority have heavily restrictive gun control laws.
Just imagine if these places actually had the right to arm themselves 24/7. An armed society is a polite society, but you knew that when you posted your leftist talking points.

The US is the most heavily armed of all countries, and then we have your kind of "politeness".

Owebo

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 06:23:29 AM
The US is the most heavily armed of all countries, and then we have your kind of "politeness".

You mean least oppressed....

Old Trapper

Quote from: Owebo on December 20, 2020, 06:23:13 AM
Yes, I remember Reagan saying he was going to use foreign leaders to assist him in abolishing the 2A....oh wait, that was your fascist Obama....:lol:

Mind trying to prove that liar?

Old Trapper

Quote from: Owebo on December 20, 2020, 06:25:45 AM
You mean least oppressed....

According to your kind we are one of the most oppressed especially when it comes to taxes. However, your godless leaders would make that more oppressed by the autocracy they wish to install.

Owebo

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 06:34:47 AM
According to your kind we are one of the most oppressed especially when it comes to taxes. However, your godless leaders would make that more oppressed by the autocracy they wish to install.

Your sides fascism is becoming a problem....nothing we the people can't handle though....we've put your fascism down before...

Possum

Quote from: Old Trapper on December 20, 2020, 04:01:53 AM
Is it not curious that the more death penalty laws a State has the higher the homicide rate?

Then too, how many are killed in cities like Chicago by guns that are bought in second amendment States like Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri?

How many are killed by drug cartels armed by American made weapons, and smuggled to Central America?
Here's a little fact for you, "The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. If you remove Chicago, Detroit, Washington, St. Louis and New Orleans, the United States is then 189th out of 193 countries in the entire world." What do those five cities have in common, they are liberal hell holes, run by liberals for generations.