• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on March 16, 2020, 10:22:52 AM
US #CoronaVirusDeathRate by date:

4.06% March 8 (22 deaths of 541 cases)

3.69% March 9 (26 of 704)

3.01% March 10 (30 of 994)

2.95% March 11 (38 of 1,295)

2.52% March 12 (42 of 1,695)

2.27% March 13 (49 of 2,247)

1.93% March 14 (57 of 2,954)

1.84% March 15 (68 of 3,680)
So are you avoiding Reply #271, where you claimed this was no worse than the flu, but now that you think you have a cudgel to use against Trump, you suddenly shift gears and become a hypocrite? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on February 26, 2020, 01:18:19 AM
If this  is  called a  pandemic, then flu should  be a 24/7 never ending  pandemic. I am 100% certain  in a few  months i will pull this thread  back up and say i was  100% right. One other thing, like the regular  flu the  people who are by  far the  most  at risk are  those  over  65.
First it was just a flu... Now it's Trump's fault, the end is nigh...:


https://twitter.com/AaronIson5/status/1239708975660060672           
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Rotwang

Quote from: Solar on March 16, 2020, 12:27:13 PM
First it was just a flu... Now it's Trump's fault, the end is nigh...:


https://twitter.com/AaronIson5/status/1239708975660060672           

The flush lever on my Toilet is acting up.

&^#@(*&  TRUMP is responsible !

ldub23

Quote from: Solar on March 16, 2020, 12:09:30 PM
So are you avoiding Reply #271, where you claimed this was no worse than the flu, but now that you think you have a cudgel to use against Trump, you suddenly shift gears and become a hypocrite? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it  isnt any worse than the  flu. My problem with Trump is  his  dumbassery corona  updates. He  came  on yesterday  and said the  idiotic  10 person thing, then recommended people  punish bars and restaurants all for  nothing  in my opinion. And yea, i heard Fauchi try  to correct  him when he  ran up and grabbed the  mike  and said  it  was  just  for  15 days after a reporter  asked  trump how  long  it  would  last  and  he  said  maybe till july  or  august. Trump also made a  mess  of things  by  saying  he  may have to force a  national lockdown, curfew and  quarantiine. The  market tanked.

What Trump should  be  doing  in his  conferences  is start  by listing  point  by point  all the good  news. He  should  also have said that  no way  in hell is  he  going to lock the  country  down. He  needs to be an optimistic  leader, not  a  fearmonger.
I bet  Rush's  head exploded  when he  heard  it. You could  tell he was exasperated with Trump on Friday. Finally, he  needs to bring people  who have recovered to every  update and  let them talk.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on March 16, 2020, 10:51:31 PM
No it  isnt any worse than the  flu. My problem with Trump is  his  dumbassery corona  updates. He  came  on yesterday  and said the  idiotic  10 person thing, then recommended people  punish bars and restaurants all for  nothing  in my opinion. And yea, i heard Fauchi try  to correct  him when he  ran up and grabbed the  mike  and said  it  was  just  for  15 days after a reporter  asked  trump how  long  it  would  last  and  he  said  maybe till july  or  august. Trump also made a  mess  of things  by  saying  he  may have to force a  national lockdown, curfew and  quarantiine. The  market tanked.

What Trump should  be  doing  in his  conferences  is start  by listing  point  by point  all the good  news. He  should  also have said that  no way  in hell is  he  going to lock the  country  down. He  needs to be an optimistic  leader, not  a  fearmonger.
I bet  Rush's  head exploded  when he  heard  it. You could  tell he was exasperated with Trump on Friday. Finally, he  needs to bring people  who have recovered to every  update and  let them talk.
Man, you are such a gullible foo! This is why I said you need to turn off the damn TV! And don't lie, CNN is one of the LSM networks spreading unfounded rumors
Here's the truth!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-administration-shoots-down-rumors-of-nationwide-quarantine
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solars Toy

I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on March 16, 2020, 10:51:31 PM
No it  isnt any worse than the  flu. My problem with Trump is  his  dumbassery corona  updates. He  came  on yesterday  and said the  idiotic  10 person thing, then recommended people  punish bars and restaurants all for  nothing  in my opinion. And yea, i heard Fauchi try  to correct  him when he  ran up and grabbed the  mike  and said  it  was  just  for  15 days after a reporter  asked  trump how  long  it  would  last  and  he  said  maybe till july  or  august. Trump also made a  mess  of things  by  saying  he  may have to force a  national lockdown, curfew and  quarantiine. The  market tanked.

What Trump should  be  doing  in his  conferences  is start  by listing  point  by point  all the good  news. He  should  also have said that  no way  in hell is  he  going to lock the  country  down. He  needs to be an optimistic  leader, not  a  fearmonger.
I bet  Rush's  head exploded  when he  heard  it. You could  tell he was exasperated with Trump on Friday. Finally, he  needs to bring people  who have recovered to every  update and  let them talk.
City governments across this nation are closing schools, businesses, gatherings, state governments are closing events, limiting the number of citizens who can gather in one place, the lsm is constantly showing empty grocery shelves as if they will never be full again, every station has updates on the newest policies that are being implemented by local governments, and you blame Trump?

Possum

QuotePattrik Perez
@PattrikPerez
ยท
Mar 15
There are now a total of 6 #coronavirus cases in Austin-Travis Co. Not believed to be community spread.

Beginning tomorrow, all city libraries, pools, golf courses, athletic programs, recreation centers, & cultural centers will close. @austinanimals
will close to public. @KVUE

I could expect closings if austin was looking at 50,000+ cases, they are looking at 6. And those were brought in. And today austin closed restaurants and bars.  Starting to look like cities are looking to bring down as much of the economy as they can. But some people blame Trump.  ???

Solar

Quote from: Possum on March 17, 2020, 04:39:36 AM
I could expect closings if austin was looking at 50,000+ cases, they are looking at 6. And those were brought in. And today austin closed restaurants and bars.  Starting to look like cities are looking to bring down as much of the economy as they can. But some people blame Trump.  ???
Excellent point!!! And another reason we don't need to be giving our tax dollars to the socialist shit holes.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

ldub23

Quote from: Solar on March 17, 2020, 04:57:07 AM
Excellent point!!! And another reason we don't need to be giving our tax dollars to the socialist shit holes.

Trump the fearmonger  is the  one  who keeps talking  about  a  national lockdown. he  did it again today saying  he  hasnt decided  yet. Another morbid corona  update.

ldub23

I should  be doing the  updates and you would see hundreds of  recovered  people

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on March 17, 2020, 05:21:35 AM
I should  be doing the  updates and you would see hundreds of  recovered  people
So why are so many cities banning events and closing businesses?

supsalemgr

Quote from: ldub23 on March 17, 2020, 05:09:48 AM
Trump the fearmonger  is the  one  who keeps talking  about  a  national lockdown. he  did it again today saying  he  hasnt decided  yet. Another morbid corona  update.

Damn man! He was responding to a question. Any thinking person would agree this is a fluid situation. He can't answer the question yet.

Please get to the pharmacy before it closes. Your TDS is getting out of control.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

supsalemgr

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/17/coronavirus-european-union-leaders-agree-to-close-borders.html

This a living example of being late to the party. They should have started this years ago when the Muslim invasion began.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

ldub23

Quote from: supsalemgr on March 17, 2020, 05:41:13 AM
Damn man! He was responding to a question. Any thinking person would agree this is a fluid situation. He can't answer the question yet.

Please get to the pharmacy before it closes. Your TDS is getting out of control.

Trump is the  one  person who has a  national voice. All he  needs to do shut  down the lockdown talk, bring  in recovered people to updates, and list  point  by point all the good  news.