• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldub23

I dont  know what  China knows. I do know this is  not  causing widespread death outside  of  china.

Oh, just  heard this  on the weather  channel. So far this  flu season in the  US alone  29 million, yes million have  been infected with about  16,000 deaths. Why no panic about that?

ldub23

Just read this article

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/02/forest-grove-mans-cruise-ship-coronavirus-quarantine-ends-his-wife-remains-hospitalized.html

"Rebecca Frasure has been in a Tokyo hospital since Feb. 6. She has repeatedly tested positive for COVID-19, even though she has felt fine and has had virtually no symptoms, she said."

Maybe she  is  one  of the  many who had such a  mild case she didnt  know she  had  it. She  is  going to be  just  fine.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on February 26, 2020, 10:02:47 AM
Just read this article

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/02/forest-grove-mans-cruise-ship-coronavirus-quarantine-ends-his-wife-remains-hospitalized.html

"Rebecca Frasure has been in a Tokyo hospital since Feb. 6. She has repeatedly tested positive for COVID-19, even though she has felt fine and has had virtually no symptoms, she said."

Maybe she  is  one  of the  many who had such a  mild case she didnt  know she  had  it. She  is  going to be  just  fine.
OMG~! How thick can you be?
This is the woman in the video I posted, she tested positive for COVID and is being held against her will. She hasn't been heard from since last week.
If it's only a flu, why is she being held against her will? Because she is considered a "Super Carrier".
Now, tell me genius, if this is simply a flu, why are they quarantining people against their will? Come on, it can't be all that hard.

I've given you evidence that this is a weaponized strain developed in a Chinese weapons research lab, with an HIV added component. Do you even have a clue as to what that means?
It means they spliced the virus and weaponized it, so it becomes virtually incurable. People in China are dying after having recovered, a well known and respected Chinese doctor exposed this information before he too, died.
How about this?
"San Francisco declares state of emergency to help prepare for an outbreak of coronavirus; there are currently no confirmed cases in the city - SF Chronicle"



https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-eases-lockdown-then-retracts-order-3-hours-later-italy-cases-soar-past-200-live
8,000 Californians Under "Self-Imposed Quarantine", South Korea Locks Down City Of 2.5 Million People...

So I ask you again. When has a simple flu outbreak caused this much panic among govts.
So ask yourself, what are they not telling us? I'd tell ya, but I don't want to panic people either, all I can do is hit the alarm button to get people to prepare now and stock up on food and supplies.
Remember, when the time comes and people start panicking, is when there will be a run on everything you take for granted.
Think you have enough beans and rice? Not when people start panic buying.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

topside

Quote from: ldub23 on February 26, 2020, 09:51:41 AM
I dont  know what  China knows. I do know this is  not  causing widespread death outside  of  china.

Oh, just  heard this  on the weather  channel. So far this  flu season in the  US alone  29 million, yes million have  been infected with about  16,000 deaths. Why no panic about that?

16 Thousand / 29 Million is about 0.05% ... Corona Virus is running at about 4 - 5% death rate in a general comparison. Point being that this new virus seems much more problematic. But there are factors- more older people than younger along with other circumstances. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/


Solar

Quote from: topside on February 26, 2020, 11:29:53 AM
16 Thousand / 29 Million is about 0.05% ... Corona Virus is running at about 4 - 5% death rate in a general comparison. Point being that this new virus seems much more problematic. But there are factors- more older people than younger along with other circumstances. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
:cool:
Interesting. Hadn't heard this in the LSM...Shocked...NOT!
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

ldub23

Quote from: topside on February 26, 2020, 11:29:53 AM
16 Thousand / 29 Million is about 0.05% ... Corona Virus is running at about 4 - 5% death rate in a general comparison. Point being that this new virus seems much more problematic. But there are factors- more older people than younger along with other circumstances. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

The death rate  outside  of  1 province  in china  is  about an infintesimal .016%
It was sort  of  funny a  few  minutes ago as the  fox  news talking  head was telling  about the  terrors  of  corona he  just threw  out  a  quick line  about  how  numerous  people have  got  the  virus and  recovered

ldub23

https://www.koin.com/news/health/coronavirus/healthy-then-wearing-a-mask-doesnt-really-do-much/

"Frasure tested positive for the virus in early February while she and her husband were on a cruise off the coast of Japan. She had a fever and mild cough but said she stopped having symptoms after being admitted to a Tokyo hospital for quarantine. She said people in the city have been taking precautions."

As  i thought, she  had the  virus and  it was  nothing.

ldub23

February 27, 2020, 06:55:06 AM #128 Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:00:53 AM by ldub23
I suspect the  overall death rate will continue to drop as its recognized at all the  people who got  it  and thought  it was a  mild  cold and recovered from it. Even though i had to wade through hundreds of  bodies  in the  mall today to buy  a wendys hamburger, im still unconcerned. Tomorrow i will defy fate and eat at a  chinese restaurant. My  bodies comment reminds  me  of other idiotic  hysteria. Remember shep smith reporting  on thethousands  of  bodies floating around  in Katrina? And  of  course the  untold  numbers  of rapes and  murders occuring  in the superdome.

ldub23

I just  had another thought. How many people  have croaked  in Hawaii from corona? Afterall numerous chinese people come and  go there and  im sure alot  of them got  in before any travel ban. I think the answer  is  0. Sooner or  later someones death in the US will be attributed to Corona and while people will be running  around  naked  in the streets waiting to die people like me will realize  its  no big  deal.

ldub23

Quote from: Solar on February 26, 2020, 10:36:46 AM
OMG~! How thick can you be?
This is the woman in the video I posted, she tested positive for COVID and is being held against her will. She hasn't been heard from since last week.
If it's only a flu, why is she being held against her will? Because she is considered a "Super Carrier".
Now, tell me genius, if this is simply a flu, why are they quarantining people against their will? Come on, it can't be all that hard.

I've given you evidence that this is a weaponized strain developed in a Chinese weapons research lab, with an HIV added component. Do you even have a clue as to what that means?
It means they spliced the virus and weaponized it, so it becomes virtually incurable. People in China are dying after having recovered, a well known and respected Chinese doctor exposed this information before he too, died.
How about this?
"San Francisco declares state of emergency to help prepare for an outbreak of coronavirus; there are currently no confirmed cases in the city - SF Chronicle"



https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-eases-lockdown-then-retracts-order-3-hours-later-italy-cases-soar-past-200-live
8,000 Californians Under "Self-Imposed Quarantine", South Korea Locks Down City Of 2.5 Million People...

So I ask you again. When has a simple flu outbreak caused this much panic among govts.
So ask yourself, what are they not telling us? I'd tell ya, but I don't want to panic people either, all I can do is hit the alarm button to get people to prepare now and stock up on food and supplies.
Remember, when the time comes and people start panicking, is when there will be a run on everything you take for granted.
Think you have enough beans and rice? Not when people start panic buying.


tahst simple to explain. Total irrational panic  over nothing. One thing the  media  never says  is all the  people who have recovered, not to mention those who had corona and thought  its was a  cough.

ldub23

And again, i am stunned that  people here who i thought were media  savvy dont realize they want to report the worst  case scenario in this case for  2 reasons. Hurt Trump and ratings.

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on February 27, 2020, 07:11:32 AM
And again, i am stunned that  people here who i thought were media  savvy dont realize they want to report the worst  case scenario in this case for  2 reasons. Hurt Trump and ratings.
I knew there was a good reason the chinese quarantined 21 million people. 

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on February 27, 2020, 06:44:47 AM
https://www.koin.com/news/health/coronavirus/healthy-then-wearing-a-mask-doesnt-really-do-much/

"Frasure tested positive for the virus in early February while she and her husband were on a cruise off the coast of Japan. She had a fever and mild cough but said she stopped having symptoms after being admitted to a Tokyo hospital for quarantine. She said people in the city have been taking precautions."

As  i thought, she  had the  virus and  it was  nothing.
She is what is being called a "Super Spreader". Why is she still in quarantine if this is just another ordinary bug?
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

taxed

Quote from: ldub23 on February 27, 2020, 07:11:32 AM
And again, i am stunned that  people here who i thought were media  savvy dont realize they want to report the worst  case scenario in this case for  2 reasons. Hurt Trump and ratings.

Cool story....

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israeli-scientists-say-they-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-few-weeks