• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

American Exceptionalism

Quote from: Solar on April 02, 2020, 10:21:36 PM
Folks, let's keep the COVID stuff to a minimum on the Poli forum, please post in the WUFLU COVID thread.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/political-discussion-and-debate/wuflu/

I actually forget about that. Go ahead and move it for me. Thanks..sorry too.

Solar

Quote from: American Exceptionalism on April 02, 2020, 10:45:57 PM
I actually forget about that. Go ahead and move it for me. Thanks..sorry too.
No big. I understand that's all that's in the news, I struggle daily to find articles for our other site.

https://news.conservativehardliner.com/

I track more than 50 news sites daily, from AP and Reuters to Asian news site, EU sites, Russian, etc, they all are cluttered with doom and gloom about the Chinese Virus.

So let me post one to take our minds off this crap. :laugh:

https://twitter.com/cctvidiots/status/1246041366464888832
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

WMK

Quote from: Solar on April 02, 2020, 10:25:27 PM
Some good news about the virus.

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/1245907506250964993

Who would've guessed?

And I'd even add that the number of fatalities attributed to COVID-19 are also exaggerated.
Anyone that's tested positive for COVID-19, recovered,  and then happens to have heart failure, stroke, gets shot or hit by a truck afterwards, died directly as a result of COVID-19.
There's some solid info out there, but you won't find it in the "breaking news" headlines in print or visual news outlets.

Solar

Quote from: WMK on April 03, 2020, 07:05:34 AM
Who would've guessed?

And I'd even add that the number of fatalities attributed to COVID-19 are also exaggerated.
Anyone that's tested positive for COVID-19, recovered,  and then happens to have heart failure, stroke, gets shot or hit by a truck afterwards, died directly as a result of COVID-19.
There's some solid info out there, but you won't find it in the "breaking news" headlines in print or visual news outlets.
Yep, need that Fed money, no doubt that's what it's all about...

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1246150457401147392
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

WMK

Quote from: Solar on April 03, 2020, 07:13:40 AM
Yep, need that Fed money, no doubt that's what it's all about...

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1246150457401147392

Political Speak:

Complex - term most often associated with the clandestine activities of government/politicians.
Hence, the more "complex" the bill, the greater the corruption.

wally

Folks be forgetting that amidst the Democrat Impeachment Hoax President Trump was doing his job.  Even Dr. Fauci repeated the Communist Chines/WHO talking points on January 17th that there was no evidence of this virus having any human to human transmission.  As soon as this lie was exposed by brave 'citizen journalists" and doctors in China (who have since disappeared), President Trump shut banned travel from China. The media and the rest of the Democrats along with the Chinese Communist Party called him a Racist.



The press is our chief ideological weapon.
~ Nikita Khrushchev

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

~Ronald Reagan

Solar

He Died of Covid. This was his last message, one everyone should heed.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1246193437210271745
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA


taxed


Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA