• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkstall

Quote from: killermccoy on April 01, 2020, 07:57:56 AM
What say you.

LOL  Yes, but remember someone sold (gave) them the shit to play with. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Archie

Quote from: walkstall on April 01, 2020, 10:36:41 AM
LOL  Yes, but remember someone sold (gave) them the shit to play with.


China had two laboratories in the town that the virus started. It started in one of those labs and china knew about it, and did not stop people from coming and leaving their country, and that is how it got all over the world. It was not from bat soup. It was not from Trump.

The D-Man

In Laredo, Texas (pop. 257,156), not wearing a face mask is now a Class C misdemeanor.

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1245538889068134401

walkstall

Quote from: Archie on April 01, 2020, 12:22:52 PM

China had two laboratories in the town that the virus started. It started in one of those labs and china knew about it, and did not stop people from coming and leaving their country, and that is how it got all over the world. It was not from bat soup. It was not from Trump.


I would say most all that post on this board know that.  Solar and other have been posting on that for over 3+ months. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

walkstall

Then Laredo, Texas should be required to have Good PPE not just some form of covering over their nose and mouth that people can get everyday.    Scarf, bandana, or handkerchief just don't cut it. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Killer Clouds


Solar

Quote from: Archie on April 01, 2020, 12:22:52 PM

China had two laboratories in the town that the virus started. It started in one of those labs and china knew about it, and did not stop people from coming and leaving their country, and that is how it got all over the world. It was not from bat soup. It was not from Trump.
Hey Archie, check out reply #66

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/political-discussion-and-debate/wuflu/66/
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solar

The Latest: Shenzhen bans breeding and eating wild animals

— Shenzhen eyes avoiding future outbreaks with ban on eating wild animals

— Philippine president vows to forcibly ensure order during lockdown

— State Department: planeload of medical supplies from Russia were purchased

— Trump: Canada, England to evacuate passengers from cruise ships near Florida

— Trump: federal stockpile of personal protective equipment nearly depleted.

— UN: global economy could shrink by almost 1 percent.

— Pence: U.S. trajectory akin to hard-hit Italy.

___

BEIJING — China's southern technology powerhouse of Shenzhen has issued the most sweeping ban yet on the breeding and consumption of wild animals in an effort to prevent a future outbreak such as the global coronavirus pandemic.

The virus, first detected in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in December, has been traced to a food market in the city that sold wild animals such as pangolins and civet cats, along as more conventional fare such as chicken and fish.

The consumption of wild animals is considered even more popular in the south where Shenzhen is located. That is where the 2002-2003 global SARS outbreak was believed to have first been spread by people who consumed or worked with wild animals in areas around Shenzhen and who may originally have caught it from wild bats.

Shenzhen's regulations permanently ban the trade in and consumption of wild animals, a step beyond the temporary ban issued by the central government at the start of the current virus outbreak. Along with snakes, lizards and other wild animals, it also bans the consumption of dog and cat meat that have long been a local specialty, citing humanitarian reasons.

Households pets have not been found to spread the coronavirus.

The ban allows for fines beginning at 150,000 yuan ($21,400) and rising considerably depending on the value of the animals seized. It continues to permit the farming of wild animals for medicinal purposes, which has been criticized as cruel and unsanitary, although consumption of such animals for food is banned.


https://apnews.com/a53b578aafda255495e3f967c2080623
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

midcan5

Working class American, husband, father, grandpa, veteran, and still high on life.

Solar

Hey Petep, here's exactly what we were talking about earlier. I think we can both agree, kids are stupid!!!


Two weeks ago, around 70 spring breakers from the University of Texas at Austin went against the advice of the White House and chartered a plane to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to party. Now, 44 of them have tested positive for coronavirus according to a university spokesman.

Perhaps even more alarming is that some of the students took commercial flights home, according to CNN, citing the Austin Public Health Department.

Those who tested positive are now in self-isolation (or at least they're supposed to be).

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/dozens-spring-breakers-have-tested-positive-coronavirus
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Solars Toy

Quote from: Rotwang on March 31, 2020, 12:11:24 PM
My guess is the line would be far shorter about noontime.

The employee standing out with us said around 2:00 it would be dead in there.... but they would have run out of a lot more items by then too. 

Toy   
I pray, not wish because I have a God not a Genie.

Possum

Quote from: Solar on April 02, 2020, 04:39:56 AM
Hey Petep, here's exactly what we were talking about earlier. I think we can both agree, kids are stupid!!!


Two weeks ago, around 70 spring breakers from the University of Texas at Austin went against the advice of the White House and chartered a plane to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to party. Now, 44 of them have tested positive for coronavirus according to a university spokesman.

Perhaps even more alarming is that some of the students took commercial flights home, according to CNN, citing the Austin Public Health Department.

Those who tested positive are now in self-isolation (or at least they're supposed to be).

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/dozens-spring-breakers-have-tested-positive-coronavirus
Probably get that from their parnets

Solar

Quote from: Possum on April 02, 2020, 08:29:34 AM
Probably get that from their parnets
Or defiance against their parents. But yes, it falls back to failed parenting.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA


Solar

Folks, let's keep the COVID stuff to a minimum on the Poli forum, please post in the WUFLU COVID thread.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/political-discussion-and-debate/wuflu/
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA