• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Was Jan06 2021 a violent terrorist attack?

Started by ldub23, January 05, 2022, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldub23

Quote from: Possum on January 06, 2022, 07:06:28 AMhttps://www.cruz.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sen-cruz-issues-statement-on-january-6-commission

As of now, I thought the jan 6 commission was the only investigation going on?

How  many times  is he  going to call us  terrorists? He  must  really stupid to think any  committee investigating this  run by  democrats will be fair. They will be attacks  on conservatives everywhere. Cruz  could  have simply stated he  doesnt support the  Pelosi/Schumer stalinist investigation while  hoping an impartial investigation can get at the truth. He  is INTENTIONALLY calling  us terrorists to make a  point. He  is  repugnant to me.

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on January 06, 2022, 08:54:21 AMHow  many times  is he  going to call us  terrorists? He  must  really stupid to think any  committee investigating this  run by  democrats will be fair. They will be attacks  on conservatives everywhere. Cruz  could  have simply stated he  doesnt support the  Pelosi/Schumer stalinist investigation while  hoping an impartial investigation can get at the truth. He  is INTENTIONALLY calling  us terrorists to make a  point. He  is  repugnant to me.
First off, Cruz has come out several times and stated he does not support the witch hunt of pelosi and shumer. Second, he is not calling conservatives terrorists. Third, there were people who did commit crimes, we have found out democrats and fbi were involved in some of them, we need to get this out in the open. Forth, there were only eight senators with the courage to object to Electoral College results, Cruz was one of the eight. this is not over, we have not heard everything. Cruz has a great track record and I am willing to give him time to explain.

Billy's bayonet

It was a terrorist attack, Organized and executed by the left there were KNOWN ANTIFA members who led the assault and all was facilitated by the Capitol Police who follow orders of their superiors...Pelosi
Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

Bronx

Quote from: Billy's bayonet on January 06, 2022, 10:25:13 PMIt was a terrorist attack, Organized and executed by the left there were KNOWN ANTIFA members who led the assault and all was facilitated by the Capitol Police who follow orders of their superiors...Pelosi

The problem I have with that is Ted Cruz never mention them in his speech. He choose his words wisely. He's an outstanding lawyer that knows every word put together means something. He bunched the whole lot of J6 protesters into one group a terrorist group.

The problem that he created is now he gave the democrats, the nevertrumpers, the establishment a voice with words to use against the Conservatives in the 2022 midterms and the 2024 primary and presidential elections. Ted Cruz spoke Conservative = terrorist into existence yesterday.

Now watch all the radio and TV ads have the voice of one of the most Conservative voices in congress (or is he) call Conservatives and President Trump supporters terrorist.

IMO...Ted Cruz choose his words wisely...you can tell by his pause in his voice about the choice of words he wanted to use.....January 6th was a "violent terrorist attack on the Capital". No it wasn't Ted, it was a protest that was infiltrated by the CIA with the use of the FBI,  blm, and antifa right Ray Epps.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/
People sleep peacefully at night because there are a few tough men prepared to do violence on their behalf.

A foolish man complains about his torn pockets.

A wise man uses it to scratch his balls.

esbad63

I spent 2 hours reading and watching the entire Revolver presentation a few days ago and the evidence is indisputable.

FYI, MTG and Matt Gaetz held a formal presentation on the 6th and had a packed room where these videos were presented. The truth is out so what happens next???

ldub23

Quote from: Bronx on January 06, 2022, 11:47:39 PMThe problem I have with that is Ted Cruz never mention them in his speech. He choose his words wisely. He's an outstanding lawyer that knows every word put together means something. He bunched the whole lot of J6 protesters into one group a terrorist group.

The problem that he created is now he gave the democrats, the nevertrumpers, the establishment a voice with words to use against the Conservatives in the 2022 midterms and the 2024 primary and presidential elections. Ted Cruz spoke Conservative = terrorist into existence yesterday.

Now watch all the radio and TV ads have the voice of one of the most Conservative voices in congress (or is he) call Conservatives and President Trump supporters terrorist.

IMO...Ted Cruz choose his words wisely...you can tell by his pause in his voice about the choice of words he wanted to use.....January 6th was a "violent terrorist attack on the Capital". No it wasn't Ted, it was a protest that was infiltrated by the CIA with the use of the FBI,  blm, and antifa right Ray Epps.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

I agree. This twisting  of what  Cruz  said  into he was really  talking  about 06jan being  a  left wing  terrorist attack is  laughable. He quite  clearly said WE are terrorists.

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on January 07, 2022, 05:02:54 AMI agree. This twisting  of what  Cruz  said  into he was really  talking  about 06jan being  a  left wing  terrorist attack is  laughable. He quite  clearly said WE are terrorists.
https://www.texomashomepage.com/news/ted-cruz-goes-on-fox-news-says-people-misunderstood-terrorist-attack-comment-about-jan-6-riots/

Quote"I was NOT calling the thousands of peaceful protestors on Jan 6 terrorists," he said. "I would never do so; I have repeatedly, explicitly said the OPPOSITE — denouncing the Democrats' shameful efforts to do so & to try to paint every Trump voter in America as 'terrorists' and 'insurrectionists.'"

QuoteThe interview continued with an intense tone, with Carlson frequently interrupting Cruz, but Carlson held his tongue long enough to let Cruz say he was talking about people who assaulted police officers.

I have looked for and read many of the news articles on the subject, can you post where Cruz said "WE are terrorists" as you have stated.

ldub23

Quote from: Possum on January 07, 2022, 06:38:52 AMhttps://www.texomashomepage.com/news/ted-cruz-goes-on-fox-news-says-people-misunderstood-terrorist-attack-comment-about-jan-6-riots/

I have looked for and read many of the news articles on the subject, can you post where Cruz said "WE are terrorists" as you have stated.

He called  it a  violent terrorist attack. No doubt  he wants to backtrack now.

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on January 07, 2022, 06:44:06 AMHe called  it a  violent terrorist attack. No doubt  he wants to backtrack now.
You said "He quite  clearly said WE are terrorists." Can you back that up? Or are you the one backtracking?

Billy's bayonet

Quote from: Bronx on January 06, 2022, 11:47:39 PMThe problem I have with that is Ted Cruz never mention them in his speech. He choose his words wisely. He's an outstanding lawyer that knows every word put together means something. He bunched the whole lot of J6 protesters into one group a terrorist group.

The problem that he created is now he gave the democrats, the nevertrumpers, the establishment a voice with words to use against the Conservatives in the 2022 midterms and the 2024 primary and presidential elections. Ted Cruz spoke Conservative = terrorist into existence yesterday.

Now watch all the radio and TV ads have the voice of one of the most Conservative voices in congress (or is he) call Conservatives and President Trump supporters terrorist.

IMO...Ted Cruz choose his words wisely...you can tell by his pause in his voice about the choice of words he wanted to use.....January 6th was a "violent terrorist attack on the Capital". No it wasn't Ted, it was a protest that was infiltrated by the CIA with the use of the FBI,  blm, and antifa right Ray Epps.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

Good points But Cruz has to be careful what he says otherwise the TERRORISTS who are in charge of the Govt will send an FBI SWAT Team knocking on his door at 6 am. The again he could be running up a false flag for the Marxists enemy. Until he clarifies his words we can only surmise what is going on inside his head.

If a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION(ANTIFA) executes an operation such as they did on January 6 ITS A TERRORIST ACT...period.
Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

Sauce

A different take after his questioning of senior FBI official Jill Sunborn about any agents or informants participating in Jan 6th protest.....


https://t.me/stormypatriotjoe21/7534

Possum

Quote from: ldub23 on January 07, 2022, 05:02:54 AMI agree. This twisting  of what  Cruz  said  into he was really  talking  about 06jan being  a  left wing  terrorist attack is  laughable. He quite  clearly said WE are terrorists.
Idub23, I am still waiting for you to post proof that Cruz said this. I can not find evidence of it anywhere and am beginning to suspect he did not say it.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on January 20, 2022, 02:57:55 AMSince you are hijacking threads  he  clearly said  it was a violent terrorist attack. It was clearly aimed at Trump supporters. If you think otherwise and somehow  it was aimed at  leftists(BLM, ANTIFA) please show this.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

QuoteQuote from: ldub23 on Today at 10:57:55 AM
Since you are hijacking threads  he  clearly said  it was a violent terrorist attack. It was clearly aimed at Trump supporters. If you think otherwise and somehow  it was aimed at  leftists(BLM, ANTIFA) please show this.

Not how it works and you know it. You made this comment: "He quite  clearly said WE are terrorists." Now show where he made this comment. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing this lie.