• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Biden eats crow....considering finishing Trump's Mexico border WALL.

Started by esbad63, April 06, 2021, 01:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on April 08, 2021, 10:28:21 PM
I dont agree that Biden isnt doing this. He is a far leftist who is senile but these are the policies he wants.
The guy can't finish a sentence without losing his train of thought. Yes, he's an idiot leftist, but an opportunist first and foremost.
He'll do as he's told.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

ldub23

Quote from: Solar on April 08, 2021, 11:56:32 PM
The guy can't finish a sentence without losing his train of thought. Yes, he's an idiot leftist, but an opportunist first and foremost.
He'll do as he's told.

You are falling  into the trap. They are all communists.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on April 09, 2021, 01:26:34 AM
You are falling  into the trap. They are all communists.
No, I'm differentiating. Biteme has no clue what's happening from one moment to the next, he is designed to take the het for all the crap the communist party is inflicting on this nation.
Biteme was a designated lightening rod to keep the ignorant distracted. He's only doing as he's told.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

supsalemgr

Quote from: Solar on April 09, 2021, 02:00:52 AM
No, I'm differentiating. Biteme has no clue what's happening from one moment to the next, he is designed to take the het for all the crap the communist party is inflicting on this nation.
Biteme was a designated lightening rod to keep the ignorant distracted. He's only doing as he's told.

Exactly. What is concerning is we do not know who is pulling the strings and the media is not about to pursue that or report it. The one thing I am positive of is they are total leftists.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

esbad63

But we do know whom is pulling the strings. Pelosi. Harris. Schumer. AOC. All aided by a corrupt and complicit media. The enemy is not hiding. They are in plain sight.

Solar

Quote from: esbad63 on April 09, 2021, 03:01:00 AM
But we do know whom is pulling the strings. Pelosi. Harris. Schumer. AOC. All aided by a corrupt and complicit media. The enemy is not hiding. They are in plain sight.
It's the people pulling their strings who we don't know, because they are out of country.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

esbad63

Quote from: Solar on April 09, 2021, 03:06:04 AM
It's the people pulling their strings who we don't know, because they are out of country.

True...but we know whom is control in America. If we cut off the head of the snake HERE, then we will end the rise of Marxism.

supsalemgr

Quote from: esbad63 on April 09, 2021, 03:01:00 AM
But we do know whom is pulling the strings. Pelosi. Harris. Schumer. AOC. All aided by a corrupt and complicit media. The enemy is not hiding. They are in plain sight.

I personally believe Harris is also a prop. I agree Pelosi, Schumer and AOC are listened to but not the ones actually controlling Biden.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Possum

Quote from: esbad63 on April 09, 2021, 03:01:00 AM
But we do know whom is pulling the strings. Pelosi. Harris. Schumer. AOC. All aided by a corrupt and complicit media. The enemy is not hiding. They are in plain sight.
Harris may be able to pull someone's zipper but no way does she have the mentality to control someone's else's strings. She is as big a puppet as biden.

Solar

Quote from: esbad63 on April 09, 2021, 03:52:54 AM
True...but we know whom is control in America. If we cut off the head of the snake HERE, then we will end the rise of Marxism.
That's the point, they are simply go betweens for their Marxist masters. Remove them, and they'll quickly be replaced.
You need to cutoff the source, like the CCP and Iran, who I believe are the real masters of the DNC.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

RV

Quote from: Solar on April 09, 2021, 09:08:50 AM
That's the point, they are simply go betweens for their Marxist masters. Remove them, and they'll quickly be replaced.
You need to cutoff the source, like the CCP and Iran, who I believe are the real masters of the DNC.

Bejing Biden and Komrad Harris are no doubt on China's payroll. I have no doubt that Biden will make millions while doing China's bidding. Democrats always leave public office MUCH wealthier than they were before.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."