• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

If dems cheat in 2024 election, are you planning to leave the US?

Started by garyjones027, November 21, 2021, 06:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxed

Quote from: Solar on November 22, 2021, 12:07:02 AMNot to worry Taxed, Ldub said all we need is two more RINO and we'll be safe. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wish we could break his girlfriend out of prison and send her after them....

yrunvs

Quote from: garyjones027 on November 21, 2021, 06:40:41 AMHello. I am from Australia.

It seems that this is a conservative forum for  Donald Trump supporters.

I think here most people believe here that Donald Trump is the US president who is the true leader of American conservatism and the Republican party. I also think many here agree that a RINO is a Republican who does not support Trump.

After Trump won the 2016 election, many Dems considered moving out of the US to Canada. This in fact did not happen.

So, most believe here that Joe Biden cheated in the 2020 election and Trump won the election.

I was wondering if this happened again in the 2024 election. If the Dems succeed again in cheating in the 2024 election, would you consider moving out of the US?

We have guns. Without guns you get Australia. To bad so sad.
I'm no Gynecologist but hey I'll take a look.

RV

If Dems cheat? IF DEMS cheat?? I'm not sure that Dems could win ANY election without cheating. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a matter of IF Dems will cheat, it's HOW MANY ELECTIONS DEMS/MARXISTS HAVE CHEATED AT.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Solar

Quote from: RV on November 22, 2021, 11:01:23 PMIf Dems cheat? IF DEMS cheat?? I'm not sure that Dems could win ANY election without cheating. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a matter of IF Dems will cheat, it's HOW MANY ELECTIONS DEMS/MARXISTS HAVE CHEATED AT.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, there wouldn't even be a Dim party if not for corruption of the voting process.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

RV

It's odd, the only people who I've talked to that do not think Dems have cheated and will continue to cheat are never Trumpers.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

T Hunt

Quote from: RV on November 23, 2021, 05:38:46 AMIt's odd, the only people who I've talked to that do not think Dems have cheated and will continue to cheat are never Trumpers.

You mean even the dems think dems cheat?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ya Ive run into some that accept the dems cheated and are happy about it. They say that if you aint cheatin you aint tryin.

T Hunt

Im wondering where is the creator of this thread? Gary, do you have any further comments on this? Before this you havent posted since 2018. What is your opinion of this?

je_freedom

Quote from: T Hunt on November 23, 2021, 06:24:36 AMYou mean even the dems think dems cheat?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ya Ive run into some that accept the dems cheated and are happy about it. They say that if you aint cheatin you aint tryin.

We know that the Dem politicians KNOW that they cheated, for two reasons
1 - They're the ones who did it, and
2 - They're governing like they don't need to win any more elections.
    They expect to stay in power by stealing every election from now on.

Their approval ratings are dropping faster than Bill Clinton' pants,
and they keep doing MORE of what's causing their ratings to drop.
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Solar

Quote from: je_freedom on November 23, 2021, 08:03:30 AMWe know that the Dem politicians KNOW that they cheated, for two reasons
1 - They're the ones who did it, and
2 - They're governing like they don't need to win any more elections.
    They expect to stay in power by stealing every election from now on.

Their approval ratings are dropping faster than Bill Clinton' pants,
and they keep doing MORE of what's causing their ratings to drop.
They also know their rein of terror, that's why Fuglosi just bought a 25 million dollar home in Florida.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

RV

Quote from: je_freedom on November 23, 2021, 08:03:30 AMWe know that the Dem politicians KNOW that they cheated, for two reasons
1 - They're the ones who did it, and
2 - They're governing like they don't need to win any more elections.
    They expect to stay in power by stealing every election from now on.

Their approval ratings are dropping faster than Bill Clinton' pants,
and they keep doing MORE of what's causing their ratings to drop.

The next election will be VERY interesting!

RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."