• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

https://thelibertydaily.com/mob-rule-denied-kyle-rittenhouse-acquitted/

Started by Possum, November 19, 2021, 03:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldub23


RV

I agree that the acquittal is very good news but, I have some questions for anyone who wants to respond.

1. Can another court overturn the acquittal?
2. Can other charges be leveled against Kyle?
3. Given the media lies, accusations and misinformation, can a suit be filed for deliberately publishing the wrong information?
4. What about Kyle and Kyle's family as far as protection from leftist mobs like BLM and Antifa?
5. The deliberate publishing of wrong information which could be construed as defamation of character, couldn't it?

I'm sure that there are other relevant questions but, these are what came to mind.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

ldub23


Billy's bayonet

Quote from: RV on November 19, 2021, 06:17:41 AMI agree that the acquittal is very good news but, I have some questions for anyone who wants to respond.

1. Can another court overturn the acquittal?
2. Can other charges be leveled against Kyle?
3. Given the media lies, accusations and misinformation, can a suit be filed for deliberately publishing the wrong information?
4. What about Kyle and Kyle's family as far as protection from leftist mobs like BLM and Antifa?
5. The deliberate publishing of wrong information which could be construed as defamation of character, couldn't it?

I'm sure that there are other relevant questions but, these are what came to mind.


1. No, one court cannot overturn an accquital....double Jepopardy...BUT the corrupt Marxist Federal Govt can bring NEW charges such as civil rights violations for the "victims. "

2.  See #1
 3. You can bet that is in the works and he will win, I would also say a suit regard prosecutorial misconduct
    is in order

4. I would surmise that Kyle has plenty of protection from volunteers....or he will
Then again would these punks ass Brown shirts really want to mess with somebody who outgunned three of their stooges?

5. Yes, also slander...in a civil court only a preponderance of evidence is needed to win a judgement...ie 51 Percent, not proof beyond a doubt.
Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

Bronx

Quote from: Billy's bayonet on November 19, 2021, 11:00:02 AM1. No, one court cannot overturn an accquital....double Jepopardy...BUT the corrupt Marxist Federal Govt can bring NEW charges such as civil rights violations for the "victims. "

2.  See #1
 3. You can bet that is in the works and he will win, I would also say a suit regard prosecutorial misconduct
    is in order

4. I would surmise that Kyle has plenty of protection from volunteers....or he will
Then again would these punks ass Brown shirts really want to mess with somebody who outgunned three of their stooges?

5. Yes, also slander...in a civil court only a preponderance of evidence is needed to win a judgement...ie 51 Percent, not proof beyond a doubt.

See #1....I introduce you to Jerry Nadler

https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/19/national-emergency-rittenhouse-to-face-federal-charges/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

People sleep peacefully at night because there are a few tough men prepared to do violence on their behalf.

A foolish man complains about his torn pockets.

A wise man uses it to scratch his balls.

Billy's bayonet

Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

je_freedom

Quote from: RV on November 19, 2021, 06:17:41 AM1. Can another court overturn the acquittal?
2. Can other charges be leveled against Kyle?
3. Given the media lies, accusations and misinformation, can a suit be filed for deliberately publishing the wrong information?
4. What about Kyle and Kyle's family as far as protection from leftist mobs like BLM and Antifa?
5. The deliberate publishing of wrong information which could be construed as defamation of character, couldn't it?

   1. Can another court overturn the acquittal?

I don't think so, but I'm not an expert on that.

   2. Can other charges be leveled against Kyle?

Federal law says that one must be over 18 to possess a long gun.  Kyle was 17 at the time of the incident.  That's the only additional charge I see possible.

   3. Given the media lies, accusations and misinformation, can a suit be filed for deliberately publishing the wrong information?

Since Kyle is not a "public figure" he would not have to prove that the media had "malicious intent."  Kyle has an absolutely solid case to sue the pants off of ALL of the "mainstream" media outlets!  He could become VERY wealthy!  And I hope he does!

   4. What about Kyle and Kyle's family as far as protection from leftist mobs like BLM and Antifa?

They need and deserve a lot of personal protection.

   5. The deliberate publishing of wrong information which could be construed as defamation of character, couldn't it?

Since Kyle is not a "public figure" he does not have to prove that the lies were deliberate, but only reckless.  Kyle is sitting on a gold mine!
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Solar

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is going to happen, the trial is over.
Sure, there'll be a lot of hype over a Federal conviction, the Jesse's and Sharpton's on the Marxist left will blow smoke out their ass to appease the mouth breathers of the inner city shitholes, but it's all theater and a way to make a buck on leftist media talk shows, but beyond that, nuttin.

The left needs this to die. Think of it as Michelle obozo getting pantsed in public and having his dick hanging out for the world to see.
Now that's embarrassing, well, so was this, the left got caught with their pants down and the DA was the one who inadvertently pantsed them.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

supsalemgr

Quote from: Solar on November 20, 2021, 10:48:50 PMNothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is going to happen, the trial is over.
Sure, there'll be a lot of hype over a Federal conviction, the Jesse's and Sharpton's on the Marxist left will blow smoke out their ass to appease the mouth breathers of the inner city shitholes, but it's all theater and a way to make a buck on leftist media talk shows, but beyond that, nuttin.

The left needs this to die. Think of it as Michelle obozo getting pantsed in public and having his dick hanging out for the world to see.
Now that's embarrassing, well, so was this, the left got caught with their pants down and the DA was the one who inadvertently pantsed them.

I so agree with you. The left had their asses handed to them on both the white supremacist and gun law issues. This was a real bad dream to them and they want it forgotten.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Solar

Quote from: supsalemgr on November 21, 2021, 12:58:14 AMI so agree with you. The left had their asses handed to them on both the white supremacist and gun law issues. This was a real bad dream to them and they want it forgotten.
If it weren't real, it would be hilarious. But this is the evil we're up against, I'm just glad the rest of the world is awake to what they're trying to pull off.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

je_freedom

Quote from: Solar on November 20, 2021, 10:48:50 PMThe left needs this to die. Think of it as Michelle obozo getting pantsed in public and having his dick hanging out for the world to see.
Now that's embarrassing, well, so was this, the left got caught with their pants down and the DA was the one who inadvertently pantsed them.

Until recent years, I would say that's true.
The left would change the subject when it got proven that they were lying.
But they're behaving differently these days.
When it gets proven that they're lying, now they lie harder!

Now when Michelle Obozo's dick is exposed for all to see,
the "Democrats" tell everybody that that's a vagina,
and send Antifa to kill and destroy anyone who dares to say it's not.
They have Google, Twitter, etc. erase everyone who dissents.
They do that to terrorize everyone into believing what's obviously false.

I'm speaking figuratively here, but what they are literally doing
keeps getting closer and closer to that.
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Solar

Quote from: je_freedom on November 22, 2021, 09:13:23 AMUntil recent years, I would say that's true.
The left would change the subject when it got proven that they were lying.
But they're behaving differently these days.
When it gets proven that they're lying, now they lie harder!

Now when Michelle Obozo's dick is exposed for all to see,
the "Democrats" tell everybody that that's a vagina,
and send Antifa to kill and destroy anyone who dares to say it's not.
They have Google, Twitter, etc. erase everyone who dissents.
They do that to terrorize everyone into believing what's obviously false.

I'm speaking figuratively here, but what they are literally doing
keeps getting closer and closer to that.
:lol:

Partially agree. Some aspects of the party simply go in for pure distraction to hide what the other side of the party is doing.
It would appear that the media arm of the DNC is going all in for distraction, while the party proper, tries to figure out how to stop the out of control hemorrhaging, as in what to do with Harris and Biteme.

Keep one, replace the other, or toss them both out? There is some serious turmoil within the party, they're literally split between the Marxist radical side, or those simply wanting to make a buck for themselves and their corporate sponsors. Latter being a shrinking entity.

So little time, so much to decide, they're in meltdown mode as we speak because they know they're about to be out of power permanently.
Just wait, there'll be another distraction before weeks end, count on it.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

Quote from: Solar on November 22, 2021, 10:42:54 AM:lol:

Partially agree. Some aspects of the party simply go in for pure distraction to hide what the other side of the party is doing.
It would appear that the media arm of the DNC is going all in for distraction, while the party proper, tries to figure out how to stop the out of control hemorrhaging, as in what to do with Harris and Biteme.

Keep one, replace the other, or toss them both out? There is some serious turmoil within the party, they're literally split between the Marxist radical side, or those simply wanting to make a buck for themselves and their corporate sponsors. Latter being a shrinking entity.

So little time, so much to decide, they're in meltdown mode as we speak because they know they're about to be out of power permanently.
Just wait, there'll be another distraction before weeks end, count on it.
Sometime next year we will have to hear from pelosi if she is running or not. Imho she will retire as speaker and choose not to run. That should open the gates of hell during an election year as the struggle for who will be the new leader of the party takes over. Expect biden to remain in hiding for all of this.

Solar

Quote from: Possum on November 22, 2021, 09:44:40 PMSometime next year we will have to hear from pelosi if she is running or not. Imho she will retire as speaker and choose not to run. That should open the gates of hell during an election year as the struggle for who will be the new leader of the party takes over. Expect biden to remain in hiding for all of this.
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :thumbsup:

I've no doubt she'll take her billions and walk away. She was never in it for the people or the party, she's downright fuckin evil.
I seriously wish I knew her motivation, it's not as if she's doing this for her dead father, it's either a deep seated hatred for our country, or pure greed as well as disdain for people.
But either way, she'll shortly be completely out of power and all the damage she inflicted will begin the healing process.

I don't think it matters who runs in her stead, the party is in complete tatters, there's no coming back once you've carried the mantle of Marxism.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!