• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

He Is Still A Democrat But -----

Started by supsalemgr, June 06, 2021, 01:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldub23


taxed

Quote from: ldub23 on June 07, 2021, 09:05:11 AMIts  viewership has declined.

"Declined"?  Yeah, and the Hindenburg had a bumpy landing...

Possum

Quote from: taxed on June 07, 2021, 09:24:33 AM"Declined"?  Yeah, and the Hindenburg had a bumpy landing...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    I think idub had a job once upon a time writing captions for CNN.

taxed

Quote from: Possum on June 07, 2021, 09:27:20 AM:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    I think idub had a job once upon a time writing captions for CNN.

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you're in the witness protection program, it's safe to be a sports anchor on ESPN...

walkstall

Quote from: taxed on June 07, 2021, 09:30:06 AM:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you're in the witness protection program, it's safe to be a sports anchor on ESPN...

 :lol:  :lol: OUCH!! :lol:  :lol:
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

taxed


Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on June 07, 2021, 09:05:11 AMIts  viewership has declined.
And youtube is hot on their heels. But they still have you carrying water.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

PATRIOT!!!

ldub23

Quote from: Solar on June 07, 2021, 09:52:48 AMAnd youtube is hot on their heels. But they still have you carrying water.

There are  many worthwhile  channels  on youtube.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on June 07, 2021, 10:10:05 AMThere are  many worthwhile  channels  on youtube.
As there are on many other platforms, try searching them for a change and quit using youtube!
They are the fuckin enemy!
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

PATRIOT!!!

esbad63

Manchin has not waivered on his stance. He made promises prior to the election and he is keeping them. He also clearly sees the writing on the wall in 2022. The Dems are finished.

walkstall

Quote from: esbad63 on June 07, 2021, 01:46:21 PMManchin has not waivered on his stance. He made promises prior to the election and he is keeping them. He also clearly sees the writing on the wall in 2022. The Dems are finished.

The good old boys are going down one at a time.  It will take time, but they will go down. 
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Sauce

Yep, He's still a Democrat Butt, ERR two face ASS, but we all knew that was the case