• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Black suspect In twin cities suburb shot while resisting

Started by Mimsy, April 12, 2021, 05:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supsalemgr

I find it interesting the great majority of these "victims" have current or previous law enforcement encounters. Watching the video, all he had to do was peacefully participate with the process.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Mimsy

Quote from: supsalemgr on April 12, 2021, 05:35:57 AM
I find it interesting the great majority of these "victims" have current or previous law enforcement encounters. Watching the video, all he had to do was peacefully participate with the process.

The "victim" was resisting due to the fact he has a warrant out for him. All he had to do is man up. But hey, now it's time to destroy some more businesses so we can get some free sneakers and shit! The MSM is reporting this as "peaceful protests" of course. :mad:

Colin Norris

Quote from: Mimsy on April 12, 2021, 05:49:42 AM
The "victim" was resisting due to the fact he has a warrant out for him. All he had to do is man up. But hey, now it's time to destroy some more businesses so we can get some free sneakers and shit! The MSM is reporting this as "peaceful protests" of course. :mad:
The shoot first culture has now extended to the police. 

What's your view on the floyd incident?
Did he murder him?

BayouCountry

Quote from: Colin Norris on April 12, 2021, 12:29:45 PM
Did he murder him?

Did you even take the time to read the story or watch the news before posting?  This is why many are on your ass.  The cop is a "she" who pulled her gun instead of her taser. 

The point is it never would have happened if the criminal followed police instructions.  This seems to be an ongoing theme.

Sick Of Silence

Quote from: BayouCountry on April 12, 2021, 01:32:07 PM
Did you even take the time to read the story or watch the news before posting?  This is why many are on your ass.  The cop is a "she" who pulled her gun instead of her taser. 

The point is it never would have happened if the criminal followed police instructions.  This seems to be an ongoing theme.

Hell, we can go before that.

DON'T COMMIT CRIMES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJF-wVW1F2o
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

TD

the MN governor tweeted something like "another black man has died from law enforcement."

Think about this statement and what it says to the looters and the police.
2020=1860
2021=1861

Billy's bayonet

Im going to tell you what the problem is....well first its another criminal resisting arrest...but its also police proceedure. A lot of Depts foolishly mandate that the taser ---which often has a pistol grip and is worn in a holster is placed on the duty belt BEHIND the officers service firearm...this is a recipe for disaster, in the heat of battle an officer reaches for what they beleive is a taser but pulls the pistol instead....this is the about the third time I've heard of this disaster, about 9 years ago there was a incident in San Fransico where an officer did the same same and shot some bum living in the subway, the dept mandated that the taser be worn behind the service firearm.

Some time ago when our dept explored the use of Tasers, that was one problem I noted, if you carry it carry on the duty belt opposite side of your firearm....but these Depts they dont listen
Evil operates best when under a disguise

WHEN A CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED THE WORLD IS UNBALANCED

WHEN A WRONG IS UNAVENGED THE HEAVENS LOOK DOWN ON US IN SHAME

IMPEACH BIDEN

BayouCountry

Quote from: TD on April 12, 2021, 11:57:14 PM
the MN governor tweeted something like "another black man has died from law enforcement."

Think about this statement and what it says to the looters and the police.

Maybe the Ahole governor should concentrate on where the real problem is in his state.  Did he tweet about the huge increase in crime and what he is doing about it?

QuoteEarly 2021 Minneapolis Crime Stats Show 250% Increase In Gunshot Victims
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/01/22/early-2021-minneapolis-crime-stats-show-250-increase-in-gunshot-victims/

Pop Daddy

Quote from: TD on April 12, 2021, 11:57:14 PM
the MN governor tweeted something like "another black man has died from law enforcement."

Think about this statement and what it says to the looters and the police.

I saw that and that will only encourage these animals to continue to burn and loot.  Which is fine with me since the city is a shithole and burning it to the ground would be a good thing.

esbad63

Why not sacrifice ONE or TWO mansions to educate the BLM crowd on the proper way to get handcuffed and processed???

They will continue to resist because they are defiant. They will continue to loot and pillage because that is all they know. Why doesn't BLM put some of the 90 million into the communities at the source of the problem. Resisting arrest IS THE PROBLEM.

Sick Of Silence

Quote from: esbad63 on April 13, 2021, 01:19:56 AM
Why not sacrifice ONE or TWO mansions to educate the BLM crowd on the proper way to get handcuffed and processed???

They will continue to resist because they are defiant. They will continue to loot and pillage because that is all they know. Why doesn't BLM put some of the 90 million into the communities at the source of the problem. Resisting arrest IS THE PROBLEM.

No. Committing crimes is their problem.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Mimsy

Quote from: TD on April 12, 2021, 11:57:14 PM
the MN governor tweeted something like "another black man has died from law enforcement."

Think about this statement and what it says to the looters and the police.

Comrade Walz is a real POS. :sneaky:

esbad63