• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Steven Crowder Gets HARD STRIKE, Suspended, Over Loudoun Scandal Story

Started by Sick Of Silence, October 13, 2021, 06:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Of Silence


QuoteSteven Crowder Gets HARD STRIKE, Suspended, Over Loudoun Scandal Story
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

Sick Of Silence

The bigger story is the Loudoun County cover-up. Daughter get's raped in girls bathroom by a boy in a dress. Girl's father gets arrested at school council meeting.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.


Sick Of Silence

Tim Poole is that bad. He is a liberal who is has had a half of a red pill.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

Solar

Quote from: Sick Of Silence on October 14, 2021, 05:43:26 AMTim Poole is that bad. He is a liberal who is has had a half of a red pill.
Yeah, I find it hard to listen to his long winded explanations, Conservatives don't need.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Sick Of Silence

Quote from: Solar on October 14, 2021, 05:48:14 AMYeah, I find it hard to listen to his long winded explanations, Conservatives don't need.

I can't listen to Mark Levin for a long time.

Poole and Ben Shapiro can talk forever.

Used to listen to Andrew Wilcow, but my XM expired.
 
To eaches own: they are all allies in one form or another.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

T Hunt

Quote from: Sick Of Silence on October 14, 2021, 06:10:09 AMI can't listen to Mark Levin for a long time.

Poole and Ben Shapiro can talk forever.

Used to listen to Andrew Wilcow, but my XM expired.
 
To eaches own: they are all allies in one form or another.

I stopped watching tim when he refused to admit the election was stolen, but my brother still watches him. I stopped with ben shapiro when he turned on trump.

taxed

Quote from: T Hunt on October 14, 2021, 02:58:35 PMI stopped watching tim when he refused to admit the election was stolen, but my brother still watches him. I stopped with ben shapiro when he turned on trump.

Ditto on both. Pool is too far libtard for me, but he'd have some good guests on.  I can't listen to him anymore because of the election coup.

Sick Of Silence

Quote from: T Hunt on October 14, 2021, 02:58:35 PMI stopped watching tim when he refused to admit the election was stolen, but my brother still watches him. I stopped with ben shapiro when he turned on trump.

That's why I said he was a Liberal who had half a red pill. You give him credit when he went after Twitter, but realize he is still has Liberal tendencies. You take the good with the bad. At least he was discussing like it was a problem.

You have to understand Ben Shapiro and his political stances. He always gave Trump credit for things, and not give him credit on things.

Everybody here seems to have a 100% good or bad/right or left approach to political pun-dents. It's OK to enjoy Steven Crowder, Greg Gutfeld, Kennedy, or even Milo.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

T Hunt

Quote from: Sick Of Silence on October 14, 2021, 04:39:43 PMThat's why I said he was a Liberal who had half a red pill. You give him credit when he went after Twitter, but realize he is still has Liberal tendencies. You take the good with the bad. At least he was discussing like it was a problem.

You have to understand Ben Shapiro and his political stances. He always gave Trump credit for things, and not give him credit on things.

Everybody here seems to have a 100% good or bad/right or left approach to political pun-dents. It's OK to enjoy Steven Crowder, Greg Gutfeld, Kennedy, or even Milo.

That was the case for me last year, but ever since the election the only judgement I make is, "Do they accept the election was stolen and trump won"? If not I avoid them.

I mean I will listen to tim sometimes if someone links to a good one of his, but honestly I suspect ben shapiro is controlled opposition by the enemy.

Sick Of Silence

Quote from: T Hunt on October 15, 2021, 03:48:22 AMThat was the case for me last year, but ever since the election the only judgement I make is, "Do they accept the election was stolen and trump won"? If not I avoid them.

I mean I will listen to tim sometimes if someone links to a good one of his, but honestly I suspect ben shapiro is controlled opposition by the enemy.

I understand your stance, however there is more battles to be fought. Election fraud investigation is in progress; there are battles that need attention right now.
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.