• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 23, 2021, 01:08:14 PM

A question asked by a neophyte.

Started by sataspa, June 28, 2021, 03:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sataspa

Do we have an exact date and time in August when Trump will be re-instated?
Do you have a preferred viewing venue? Where will you be on that fateful day?
I know that whenever that date is, I can hardly wait to see what happens.

taxed

Quote from: sataspa on June 28, 2021, 03:01:59 PMDo we have an exact date and time in August when Trump will be re-instated?
Stupid question.  No.

QuoteDo you have a preferred viewing venue?
I wouldn't mind watching it on Rumble.

QuoteWhere will you be on that fateful day?
Watching it online.

QuoteI know that whenever that date is, I can hardly wait to see what happens.
Good.

RV

Quote from: sataspa on June 28, 2021, 03:01:59 PMDo we have an exact date and time in August when Trump will be re-instated?
Do you have a preferred viewing venue? Where will you be on that fateful day?
I know that whenever that date is, I can hardly wait to see what happens.

First off, I would not bet my lunch money that it will happen. There are far too many that are fine with the fraud, fine with China meddling in our elections and who excuse the illegality as "normal", "conspiracy theory", etc. Secondly, if it were to happen (which I'm not holding my breath for), the media will no doubt do as they have always done and lie, deny and ignore ANYTHING that even remotely has to do with Trump, truth, justice, law and order.

Last but not least, Bejing Biden and Komrad Harris have dome unbelievable damage to the gains that Trump made. This is why the Democrats hated him so, he was taking away their gravy train and trying to get the government back to representing the American people rather than the wealthy and generous special interests.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Solar

Quote from: RV on June 28, 2021, 10:37:31 PMFirst off, I would not bet my lunch money that it will happen. There are far too many that are fine with the fraud, fine with China meddling in our elections and who excuse the illegality as "normal", "conspiracy theory", etc. Secondly, if it were to happen (which I'm not holding my breath for), the media will no doubt do as they have always done and lie, deny and ignore ANYTHING that even remotely has to do with Trump, truth, justice, law and order.

Last but not least, Bejing Biden and Komrad Harris have dome unbelievable damage to the gains that Trump made. This is why the Democrats hated him so, he was taking away their gravy train and trying to get the government back to representing the American people rather than the wealthy and generous special interests.
How sure am I that it will happen?
I'll bet my life, the life of our Nation on it and the future credibility of this site on it.

That's how certain I am that Trump will be back.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

tiny1

Quote from: sataspa on June 28, 2021, 03:01:59 PMDo we have an exact date and time in August when Trump will be re-instated?
Do you have a preferred viewing venue? Where will you be on that fateful day?
I know that whenever that date is, I can hardly wait to see what happens.
Well, frankly Scarlett........
I get the notion that you are trolling.  I think you may be a Never Trumper.  I believe that you are just beaming in hopes that that day would bring you lots of Joy, spanking Trump so vividly.  Correct me if I am wrong.
I'll likely be at work.  I cannot wait to watch Trump spanking the Dum Party.

sataspa

Quote from: tiny1 on July 02, 2021, 03:52:03 AMYou might be a cynic if ...
I get the notion that you are trolling.  I think you may be a Never Trumper.  I believe that you are just beaming in hopes that that day would bring you lots of Joy, spanking Trump so vividly.  Correct me if I am wrong.
I'll likely be at work.  I cannot wait to watch Trump spanking the Dum Party.
. . .

tiny1

Quote from: sataspa on July 02, 2021, 06:47:05 AM. . .
Hmmm.  Could be I suppose.  Sorry for the lack of trust.  Progs come here and bring all sorts of garbage with them.  Sorry I mistook you for one.

sataspa

Yea! It's finally August! By the end of the month, Biden will be in jail or exile,
and Trump will be back in the White House! Why aren't more people here celebrating?

T Hunt

Quote from: sataspa on August 01, 2021, 01:01:25 PMYea! It's finally August! By the end of the month, Biden will be in jail or exile,
and Trump will be back in the White House! Why aren't more people here celebrating?

Because you missed the year, Lindell said August of 2022, go look it up... 
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  poor libbies so desperate for a win.

Owebo

Quote from: taxed on June 28, 2021, 04:14:04 PMStupid question.  No.
I wouldn't mind watching it on Rumble.
Watching it online.
Good.

/thread

Oh, and who let the LWNJ in?

sataspa

Quote from: sataspa on June 28, 2021, 03:01:59 PMDo we have an exact date and time in August 2021 when Trump will be re-instated?
Do you have a preferred viewing venue? Where will you be on that fateful day?
I know that whenever that date is, I can hardly wait to see what happens.

Asking for a friend. Have we all just given up on this?

RV

Quote from: sataspa on September 11, 2021, 06:17:02 PMAsking for a friend. Have we all just given up on this?

First off, there are lots of quality folks here who will be your "on-line" friends. You cannot see them and you are not able to interact with them unless they are on-line though. Secondly, I don't believe that anyone has "given up" but, the reality is that there is a senile, demented, Marxist, puppet in the WH. Beijing has done plenty of damage to America which is just what they wanted. The election was stolen and no one has been held accountable, the courts being as corrupt as they are, wouldn't even look at the evidence. Those are the facts, like it or not. The media being the propaganda arm of the DNC, wouldn't look at the mountains of evidence and witness statement either.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

T Hunt


walkstall

Quote from: sataspa on September 11, 2021, 06:17:02 PMAsking for a friend. Have we all just given up on this?

 :lol: What's this we shit!!  When your dealing with government it takes time.  Most congresspersons on both sides are busy lining their pockets.  When Joe is out his influence will not help his son.
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Calypso Jones

These people have done much to line their pockets and the pockets of their families after them.  AFTER THEM, because whether they believe it or not...they are not going to live forever.   And the history of money and dynasties is that there always comes along a family generation that runs through that money like water through a sieve and it's gone.    That will happen.  To pelousy, to the Bushes, to the obamas.
Trump Won

Anti Social Distancing

Defund Police....start with former presidents' secret service.