• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

If Trump runs to replace (D) Lois Frankel, could he become Speaker in 2022?

Started by wally, January 28, 2021, 02:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally

Arguably, one thing that Pelosi has 'accomplished' is that she has made the Speaker of the House a very, very powerful position.  Why would Trump wait for 2024 for a national challenge?  Why wouldn't he simply take over the local House seat currently controlled by a Democrat ( https://frankel.house.gov/ ) in his home district?  His popularity with the GOP would assure his election as Speaker of the House when the GOP takes control of the House next year.  What do you think about having Speaker Donald J. Trump?    :rolleyes:
The press is our chief ideological weapon.
~ Nikita Khrushchev

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

~Ronald Reagan

Possum

Quote from: wally on January 28, 2021, 02:41:17 AM
Arguably, one thing that Pelosi has 'accomplished' is that she has made the Speaker of the House a very, very powerful position.  Why would Trump wait for 2024 for a national challenge?  Why wouldn't he simply take over the local House seat currently controlled by a Democrat ( https://frankel.house.gov/ ) in his home district?  His popularity with the GOP would assure his election as Speaker of the House when the GOP takes control of the House next year.  What do you think about having Speaker Donald J. Trump?    :rolleyes:
I think it would push biden over the edge.  :lol: :lol:

wally

Quote from: Possum on January 28, 2021, 02:46:32 AM
I think it would push biden over the edge.  :lol: :lol:
Hell, He could begin Impeachment proceedings on day one. AND, he's determine who sits and chairs what committees and could lead House ethics investigations against all those Democrats who may need to be expelled!  Of course, since all spending bills must originate in the House of Representatives, He would control the agenda!  Pay Back's a Bitch!

Also, Ron DiSantis would ensure it would be a clean election and the Democrats couldn't cheat without being caught and prosecuted!
The press is our chief ideological weapon.
~ Nikita Khrushchev

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

~Ronald Reagan

ldub23

What is the district  make-up? Is it  close enough for a republican to win?

blulady

By next year it might not make a difference as people will be in the know of what is going on with the bs biden is putting out

Sick Of Silence

Can you imagine Trump (as Speaker) standing behind Biden giving him the "Trump sarcastic face"?

:popcorn:
Social Media are multi-national billion dollar corporations with foreign investors that are going unchecked with the power to effect our election process.

"Book burnings" have evolved into "de-plat forming". Its the same principles behind both: to eliminate accessible knowledge.

Pop Daddy

Next best thing to being President.  That would be so great.  I sure hope he's thinking about it.

ldub23


ldub23

I  looked up the  past  election results  in the  district and a strong  Trump supporter, Laura Loomer lost  by  20% in 2020. Trump isnt going to win the district.

Pop Daddy

Quote from: ldub23 on January 29, 2021, 03:57:07 AM
I  looked up the  past  election results  in the  district and a strong  Trump supporter, Laura Loomer lost  by  20% in 2020. Trump isnt going to win the district.

You must be an expert in all things politic.  Yes?  If so, what does the bio on wiki say about Laura?  Have you read it?  My guess is you would probably agree with the slime marxist attack on her.  Do you know her?  Wiki says she is the devil incarnate.   Got any idea what CNN and MSNBC said about her? 

On the other hand, wiki doesn't have a bad word to say about Lois.  However, she ain't much of anything, she lost her first race to Alcee Hastings, a disgraced impeached piece of shit.  Doing the math, that would make Lois a giant piece of shit.

But, as I said, you probably know more than anyone else about all things politic.  So what we had was the marxist, democraps and msm trashing Loomer as a "nut job", while the democrap got a really good ass licking.

Nonetheless, I'd love to see President Trump run against the old hag.  But, can you be President and a member of congress at the same time?  I think so.

Solar

Quote from: Pop Daddy on January 29, 2021, 09:13:09 AM
You must be an expert in all things politic.  Yes?  If so, what does the bio on wiki say about Laura?  Have you read it?  My guess is you would probably agree with the slime marxist attack on her.  Do you know her?  Wiki says she is the devil incarnate.   Got any idea what CNN and MSNBC said about her? 

On the other hand, wiki doesn't have a bad word to say about Lois.  However, she ain't much of anything, she lost her first race to Alcee Hastings, a disgraced impeached piece of shit.  Doing the math, that would make Lois a giant piece of shit.

But, as I said, you probably know more than anyone else about all things politic.  So what we had was the marxist, democraps and msm trashing Loomer as a "nut job", while the democrap got a really good ass licking.

Nonetheless, I'd love to see President Trump run against the old hag.  But, can you be President and a member of congress at the same time?  I think so.
Exactly correct!, the entire concept is Idiocy infinite. Trump is President, stepping down to Congress is nothing short of an insult.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

ldub23

Quote from: Pop Daddy on January 29, 2021, 09:13:09 AM
You must be an expert in all things politic.  Yes?  If so, what does the bio on wiki say about Laura?  Have you read it?  My guess is you would probably agree with the slime marxist attack on her.  Do you know her?  Wiki says she is the devil incarnate.   Got any idea what CNN and MSNBC said about her? 

On the other hand, wiki doesn't have a bad word to say about Lois.  However, she ain't much of anything, she lost her first race to Alcee Hastings, a disgraced impeached piece of shit.  Doing the math, that would make Lois a giant piece of shit.

But, as I said, you probably know more than anyone else about all things politic.  So what we had was the marxist, democraps and msm trashing Loomer as a "nut job", while the democrap got a really good ass licking.

Nonetheless, I'd love to see President Trump run against the old hag.  But, can you be President and a member of congress at the same time?  I think so.

You cant at the same time.

wally

No one know better than Trump that two of the major obstacles of him completing far more of his agenda than he was able to do were Nancy Pelosi and the entrenched power of the Deep State.  Far more than Trump would want just another term in the hot seat, he would want to change America and change the world though the full implementation of the policies that He and all of his supporters want.

As Speaker of the House, with a like minded GOP President defeating Biden in 2024, Trump would become the King maker, if not the King himself.  :cool:
The press is our chief ideological weapon.
~ Nikita Khrushchev

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

~Ronald Reagan

ldub23

Quote from: wally on January 30, 2021, 12:56:36 AM
No one know better than Trump that two of the major obstacles of him completing far more of his agenda than he was able to do were Nancy Pelosi and the entrenched power of the Deep State.  Far more than Trump would want just another term in the hot seat, he would want to change America and change the world though the full implementation of the policies that He and all of his supporters want.

As Speaker of the House, with a like minded GOP President defeating Biden in 2024, Trump would become the King maker, if not the King himself.  :cool:

Thats all great but  where are the  votes  going to come from in district 21?

Pop Daddy

Quote from: ldub23 on January 30, 2021, 01:48:49 AM
Thats all great but  where are the  votes  going to come from in district 21?

Ideas and messaging.  It's up to the party.  Lois is nothing to scream about, she's just another empty skirt.  With a 20% gap after the msm and other assholes have smeared her challenger, a guy would only need to change 11% of the vote.  Very possible with the right candidate and the backing of President Trump and their very popular governor.