• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
July 30, 2021, 08:23:23 AM

Come all 'ye Conservative Cave members

Started by taxed, April 22, 2014, 06:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxed

Quote from: diesel driver on April 23, 2014, 09:23:32 AM
Hey, BD!

What's up with the Cave?

I think most of the Cave members are over at our conservative brethren conservativeunderground.com...  Rockntractor is also checking in here.

CG6468

This thread is really interesting. I left the Cave several months ago for reason(s) I cannot recall.
1960s Coast Guardsman

Solar

Quote from: CG6468 on April 25, 2014, 01:43:34 AM
This thread is really interesting. I left the Cave several months ago for reason(s) I cannot recall.
Welcome CG. The reason for the thread was to give Cave members a welcome environment in which too post while their site was down.
They'd been hacked and looked as if it might be awhile before it was restored, and that goes for all the Conservative sites that had a DDOS attack.
They are all welcome.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

PATRIOT!!!

CG6468

Quote from: Solar on April 25, 2014, 02:07:12 AM
Welcome CG. The reason for the thread was to give Cave members a welcome environment in which too post while their site was down.
They'd been hacked and looked as if it might be awhile before it was restored, and that goes for all the Conservative sites that had a DDOS attack.
They are all welcome.

Thank you. I hope to be here for the long haul, after I feel my way around a bit.
1960s Coast Guardsman

Solar

Quote from: CG6468 on April 25, 2014, 05:47:27 AM
Thank you. I hope to be here for the long haul, after I feel my way around a bit.
Cool. Tell your friends, the more, the merrier. :biggrin:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

PATRIOT!!!

quiller

Quote from: taxed on April 22, 2014, 06:04:11 AM
Solar has generators, ST has food, Bert has extra crates of men's stockings (don't ask), and watch out for quiller.  He bites.

Y'all are welcome to hang out while you get your forum back online.

I have a selective palate. Read my images.

Cryptic Bert

Quote from: CG6468 on April 25, 2014, 05:47:27 AM
Thank you. I hope to be here for the long haul, after I feel my way around a bit.

I used that excuse too. Then I got slapped in the face.

walkstall

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

Solar

Quote from: The Boo Man... on April 25, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
I used that excuse too. Then I got slapped in the face.
You should have felt up his wife instead? :biggrin:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

PATRIOT!!!

CG6468

Quote from: The Boo Man... on April 25, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
I used that excuse too. Then I got slapped in the face.

Problem is, you're looking for feels in all the wrong places.  :cool:
1960s Coast Guardsman

walkstall

Quote from: CG6468 on April 26, 2014, 12:14:43 AM
Problem is, you're looking for feels in all the wrong places.  :cool:

Trust me Boo looks in all places.   :lol:
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

CG6468

Quote from: walkstall on April 26, 2014, 12:37:01 AM
Trust me Boo looks in all places.   :lol:

I will not go there. Nope. Can't and won't do it.

At least not until I know the folks here!  :tounge:
1960s Coast Guardsman

quiller

Quote from: CG6468 on April 26, 2014, 12:44:49 AM
I will not go there. Nope. Can't and won't do it.

At least not until I know the folks here!  :tounge:



:wink:


walkstall

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."