• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Possum

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 30, 2021, 05:07:02 AMI did not.  In fact, if your read what Solar has his panties in a twist over ... here is a quote from the article he posted telling everyone how "ineffective" the vaccine is.

""You are just as likely to be killed by a meteorite as die from Covid after a vaccine," Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, an infectious disease expert at the University of California San Francisco, told CNBC. "In the big scheme of things, the vaccines are tremendously powerful.""

If we should only look at the data and not read the words or watch the videos, why are you folks posting a link?

The CDC data reporting is suspect.  They count differently today than they did when the vaccine started.  I, in no way, think that they are 100% on the up and up. I have enough faith in science to have gotten the shot. Have I said that before?

What I searched for in that article was just how long of a time span that 4100 people encompassed.  Did not find it.  I will go with 15 months, which means about 250 people per month, or 5 people per state per month have gotten Covid after being vaccinated.  I do not find that shocking and given that data before my jab, would still have gotten the jab.

The disclamer mentioned in one of the threads above is also correct.  There is no vaccine approved for Covid.  Pretty sure I mentioned that before also, and I mentioned that I read that before I got the jab, and thought science was wonderful.

Oh well.  I'll read over some of this over the weekend if I get the chance.  It really is pretty important to me that conservatives get vaccinated and live to shout another day.

Have a great weekend.  :thumbsup:
Even a science that keeps reversing itself? A science that has to keep changing the goal of what the vaccine is for? A science that moves the goalpost for what success will look like? Have you forgot all the promises of what the vaccine would do only to see them all reversed? When this happens we should expect a recall on the product. Instead the lies just continue. Believe what you want, no difference to me, I do not know you from Adam. But before I or other conservatives would even consider taking the jab, I want to see actual data that it prevents getting the disease. I want to see what the long term side effects are, I want to know who to hold responsible and how to get compensated for what could go wrong. They do not have that. See that's the part you keep glossing over, the fact that they do not have that data.

RV

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 30, 2021, 05:07:02 AMI did not.  In fact, if your read what Solar has his panties in a twist over ... here is a quote from the article he posted telling everyone how "ineffective" the vaccine is.

""You are just as likely to be killed by a meteorite as die from Covid after a vaccine," Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, an infectious disease expert at the University of California San Francisco, told CNBC. "In the big scheme of things, the vaccines are tremendously powerful.""


So apparently THOUSANDS of people are getting hit and dying from meteorite strikes according to this liberal "expert"...

Of course this "expert" didn't look at the actual numbers because of course the numbers have been skewed, massaged, edited, injected and lied about. I'm sure that the patents don't bother him either since, the DNC is probably getting a large "donation" from the patents as well...
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 30, 2021, 05:07:02 AMI did not.  In fact, if your read what Solar has his panties in a twist over ... here is a quote from the article he posted telling everyone how "ineffective" the vaccine is.

""You are just as likely to be killed by a meteorite as die from Covid after a vaccine," Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, an infectious disease expert at the University of California San Francisco, told CNBC. "In the big scheme of things, the vaccines are tremendously powerful.""

If we should only look at the data and not read the words or watch the videos, why are you folks posting a link?

The CDC data reporting is suspect.  They count differently today than they did when the vaccine started.  I, in no way, think that they are 100% on the up and up.  I have enough faith in science to have gotten the shot.  Have I said that before?

What I searched for in that article was just how long of a time span that 4100 people encompassed.  Did not find it.  I will go with 15 months, which means about 250 people per month, or 5 people per state per month have gotten Covid after being vaccinated.  I do not find that shocking and given that data before my jab, would still have gotten the jab.

The disclamer mentioned in one of the threads above is also correct.  There is no vaccine approved for Covid.  Pretty sure I mentioned that before also, and I mentioned that I read that before I got the jab, and thought science was wonderful.

Oh well.  I'll read over some of this over the weekend if I get the chance.  It really is pretty important to me that conservatives get vaccinated and live to shout another day.

Have a great weekend.  :thumbsup:
Panties in a bunch? No son, I had asked you to watch the video. I post many articles here strictly for informational purposes, so I have no idea which one you're referring to..
The fact that masks don't stop viruses EVER, yet the govt is mandating them, is evidence enough to know the entire thing was a fraud from the beginning.
The CCP released a Patented virus, and miraculously enough, there happened to be a patented vaccine before the virus was patented.

You did know all this going in,. Right?

Hell, they purposefully moved exposed people in with the infirmed to drive up the death count and still you seem willing to take a jab, yet to be tested on animals?
Those rats that they did test on, all failed, none survived, but you aren't supposed to question the efficacy of an "New and untested" form of vaccination. 

And you call yourself a Conservative? You do know, critical thought is one of the most important traits of being Conservative, that and no longer trusting a govt that's sold out the American people for decades.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

Quote from: RV on July 30, 2021, 05:37:23 AMSo apparently THOUSANDS of people are getting hit and dying from meteorite strikes according to this liberal "expert"...

Of course this "expert" didn't look at the actual numbers because of course the numbers have been skewed, massaged, edited, injected and lied about. I'm sure that the patents don't bother him either since, the DNC is probably getting a large "donation" from the patents as well...
Isn't it grand that the left is so concerned about the taxpayers dollar, that they're willing to kill off the sick and elderly, just to save a buck?

But that was only the first culling, next is about 3 to 5 years out when people start dropping like flies from complications of the Jab.

But wait, that's not all, the infertility rate is about to skyrocket in the coming decades, globally.

If you ask Gates or Fauci, they'd say job well done.

But there's a caveat, the only people stupid enough to get the jab, are generally on the left, so in truth, they literally killed off their own base. :thumbup:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 30, 2021, 05:07:02 AMHave a great weekend.  :thumbsup:
Before you bail?

Gee, I wonder what's causing the Delta variant? :rolleyes:

74% Of COVID-19 Cases From Massachusetts Outbreak Occurred In Fully Vaccinated People: CDC

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/74-percent-covid-19-cases-massachusetts-outbreak-occurred-fully-vaccinated-people-cdc
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

Quote from: RV on July 30, 2021, 05:37:23 AMSo apparently THOUSANDS of people are getting hit and dying from meteorite strikes according to this liberal "expert"...

Of course this "expert" didn't look at the actual numbers because of course the numbers have been skewed, massaged, edited, injected and lied about. I'm sure that the patents don't bother him either since, the DNC is probably getting a large "donation" from the patents as well...
:thumbup:   So many were getting hit that in five states the governors had to pack the nursing homes with infected patients to get the death count up. 

RV

Quote from: Solar on July 30, 2021, 07:06:48 AMBefore you bail?

Gee, I wonder what's causing the Delta variant? :rolleyes:

74% Of COVID-19 Cases From Massachusetts Outbreak Occurred In Fully Vaccinated People: CDC

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/74-percent-covid-19-cases-massachusetts-outbreak-occurred-fully-vaccinated-people-cdc

Heck don't let facts, truth or "science" get in the way of liberal Democrat rhetoric! The Democrats want everyone "vaccinated" so they can end the population explosion and stop global warming! Remember, Beijing said that global warming is THE most devastating enemy we face, he wouldn't lie now would he?
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Solar

Quote from: RV on July 30, 2021, 11:53:58 AMHeck don't let facts, truth or "science" get in the way of liberal Democrat rhetoric! The Democrats want everyone "vaccinated" so they can end the population explosion and stop global warming! Remember, Beijing said that global warming is THE most devastating enemy we face, he wouldn't lie now would he?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

Tell me why we are suppose to get the vaccine again?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-gop-senators-reveal-politicized-hhs-redacted-fauci-letter-hide-collaboration-dr-daszack-wuhan-lab/

This is the man politicians go to to get their marching orders. Politicians use what this man says to apply pressure on others to comply . This country was shut down based on what this man said. This man can not tell the truth. So for all of you who are basing your decision on facts, it's time to stop using what this man says.

QuoteThis information is very damning and proved that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been lying under oath and lying to the American people about his involvement with the Wuhan lab.

We now know that Dr. Fauci funded the lab, approved the gain of function research and was fully aware of their work.

QuoteThis letter by the GOP senators also reveals that the CDC, DIH and HHS cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

Solar

Quote from: Possum on July 30, 2021, 11:43:24 PMTell me why we are suppose to get the vaccine again?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-gop-senators-reveal-politicized-hhs-redacted-fauci-letter-hide-collaboration-dr-daszack-wuhan-lab/

This is the man politicians go to to get their marching orders. Politicians use what this man says to apply pressure on others to comply . This country was shut down based on what this man said. This man can not tell the truth. So for all of you who are basing your decision on facts, it's time to stop using what this man says.
We all know this DOJ isn't going to do one thing, but that all changes when Trump comes back.
These people will be held for sedition and crimes against humanity.

Maybe we can bring back public executions, show we mean business!
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

Quote from: Solar on July 31, 2021, 12:49:46 AMWe all know this DOJ isn't going to do one thing, but that all changes when Trump comes back.
These people will be held for sedition and crimes against humanity.

Maybe we can bring back public executions, show we mean business!
Right now I would settle just for executions. Ex. last year 20,000 murders, 17 executions. Liberals will tell you that executions do not work. They would if they were done.

Solar

Quote from: Possum on July 31, 2021, 12:54:07 AMRight now I would settle just for executions. Ex. last year 20,000 murders, 17 executions. Liberals will tell you that executions do not work. They would if they were done.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Executions' do work, the perp will never harm another. :thumbup:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

It's just a harmless 'vaccine' Right?





Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Possum

Quote from: Solar on July 31, 2021, 01:23:50 AMIt's just a harmless 'vaccine' Right?






:thumbup:  And there is the data. There is no data that can show you how safe it is to take. There are no long term studies. Those numbers WILL get worse.

Solar

Quote from: Possum on July 31, 2021, 03:37:53 AM:thumbup:  And there is the data. There is no data that can show you how safe it is to take. There are no long term studies. Those numbers WILL get worse.
Agree! A decade out when loved ones are gone, will people demand justice?
Be it suicide due to severe effects or outright death from side effects. Wait, were they really side effects, or planned?
This entire thing is evil! :glare:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!