• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

COVID-19, known as WUFLU

Started by Solar, January 21, 2020, 05:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 10:59:19 PMNope, I realize that you are a photographer and have that to offer.  So you select what you select for those to view, to influence in your direction. 

Again, you put words in people's mouths.  Show me where I said "didn't watch". 

Pathetic hogwash.

Show me the data on the unvaccinated being at lower risk than the vaccinated.

In short, have more unvaccinated died of Covid?  or have more vaccinated died of the jab?

Vaccinated Americans are now more likely to die by a lightning strike than Covid.

For info, I still go out in the rain.

I was all in on Tucker Carlson for 2024, until he pontificated on Covid, then couldn't support himself, had to have his supervisors support his bs.  Not what I need in a President.

So, the vaccinated live to tell stories.  Funny how the unvaccinated dieing from Covid do not get the same opportunity.

Treat your children well.  When they realize the advice you have given them, God Bless them for understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkaKwXddT_I

Treat your children well, their father's hell, will slowly go by.
That's fine, ignore what a former scientist from Pfizer had to say about what the company is putting in the Jab.
If she was lying, they'd have sued her into compliance.

You don't need to watch it all, just the first 5 minutes, skip the first two of the interviewer, she starts in at about the two minute mark.

She literally explains what is in the shot and backs it all up with Pfizer's own patents.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 11:07:43 PMPretty amazing to me, that my party wants me to sacrifice kids.

Zeus and Hera are shaking in disbelief.

Luckily the SCOTUS still holds some belief in life.
Wow, that has to be one of the most ignorant statements I've seen to date on this forum.
Even libs aren't this uninformed.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Steel Shark

Quote from: Solar on July 29, 2021, 11:09:58 PMThat's fine, ignore what a former scientist from Pfizer had to say about what the company is putting in the Jab.
If she was lying, they'd have sued her into compliance.

You don't need to watch it all, just the first 5 minutes, skip the first two of the interviewer, she starts in at about the two minute mark.

She literally explains what is in the shot and backs it all up with Pfizer's own patents.

Show me the data on the unvaccinated dieing compared to the vaccinated dieing.

Pretty simple request.  Are you afraid of what your viewers already know?

Steel Shark

Quote from: Solar on July 29, 2021, 11:11:52 PMWow, that has to be one of the most ignorant statements I've seen to date on this forum.
Even libs aren't this uninformed.

lol!

The Lib option.

When you are so lost in defense, that you push the Lib or Racist button
BZZZZZ!

Good on you!  Always best to know someone is racing to HR, as opposed to discussion.

More and more pathetic.

Show me the data that more vaccinated people die, than vaccinated.

Simple, and you seem incapable.


Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 11:16:59 PMlol!

The Lib option.

When you are so lost in defense, that you push the Lib or Racist button
BZZZZZ!

Good on you!  Always best to know someone is racing to HR, as opposed to discussion.

More and more pathetic.
When you have nothing, call your opponent a racist, that'll put them in their place.

QuoteShow me the data that more vaccinated people die, than vaccinated.

Simple, and you seem incapable.
It's in the video genius. :rolleyes:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Steel Shark

Many probably missed the letters from Pfizer urging science to wait.  The letters suggest that Americans will not trust emergency use while Trump is in office.

True, true, true.

Instead, it served to get Biden elected.  Go ahead, write Mr. Trump a letter.  See what he (his staff) tells you about those days after he contracted Covid, and before he was able to get an emergency authorization.

Conservative Americans reacted in horror, myself included.

Could have changed America for the better for the next 4 years.

Conservative Americans denying the vaccine is our choice.  Happens not to be mine.

Do

Steel Shark

Quote from: Solar on July 29, 2021, 11:22:25 PMWhen you have nothing, call your opponent a racist, that'll put them in their place.
It's in the video genius. :rolleyes:

Sadly, it is not.

Rolling eyes may be a symptom of Covid.  Go get checked for that or dementia.


Solar

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 11:24:42 PMSadly, it is not.

Rolling eyes may be a symptom of Covid.  Go get checked for that or dementia.
Why are you so afraid of hearing the truth?
If for no other reason, the more you know on any given subject, the more informed you become.

Make you a deal, watch the video and feel free to shred it, call out the lies when you see them, then we can discuss the subject like two informed individuals. Deal?
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

RV

Quote from: Possum on July 29, 2021, 10:54:27 PMThat statement should convince even the skeptical that the vaccine was never about curing the virus.

Yes, it absolutely should however, for "woke" Democrats, it's never been about facts, truth or science. It has ALWAYS been about politics, political gamesmanship and "winning" the election by any means necessary. They hated President Trump so much that they were willing to do anything to get him out of office.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Possum

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 11:12:55 PMShow me the data on the unvaccinated dieing compared to the vaccinated dieing.

Pretty simple request.  Are you afraid of what your viewers already know?
Even the cdc is admitting the vaccine does not work. https://thelibertydaily.com/cdc-admits-covid-vaccines-dont-work/  You keep talking about data, it is being given to you, where is your data that you can take the vaccine and it will work as intended? The cdc keeps moving the goalposts as to what to expect from this vaccine, at first if you take it, no worries, you will not get the virus. We were told the vaccine is the fastest way to get out society back to normal. Now they are saying even if you have the vaccine and come into contact with an infected person you need to get tested. Now they are saying you still need other protection (masks) and social distancing to prevent you from getting the virus, they said when enough people take the vaccine we can reopen the nation, now they are talking about closing section again. they then said if you take the vaccine systems will be less severe, yet people are still dying who have had the vaccine. Why are you not asking when will the cdc start telling the truth? I know nothing about the vaccine, I am not a scientist, neither are you, we do not do the research that goes into making a vaccine, but both of us should know when someone is lying to us.

Steel Shark

Quote from: Solar on July 29, 2021, 11:29:00 PMWhy are you so afraid of hearing the truth?
If for no other reason, the more you know on any given subject, the more informed you become.

Make you a deal, watch the video and feel free to shred it, call out the lies when you see them, then we can discuss the subject like two informed individuals. Deal?

So your lies have caught up with you.

Their is no data.  Watched the video yesterday, couldn't have paid an actor more.

Keep supporting the "data is in the machine" and your viewers will be awed.

Truth out, 99.91% of Covid hospitalizations and death and now with the unvaccinated.

Posted that several days ago.  Posted the associated data.

I know why you refuse to share the data, perhaps others might wonder.

Go ahead, share the data ... make people post why it isn't true that for every one person saying that the vaccine is a hoax .... 9,229 have died for believing it.

Possum

Quote from: Steel Shark on July 29, 2021, 11:40:52 PMSo your lies have caught up with you.

Their is no data.  Watched the video yesterday, couldn't have paid an actor more.

Keep supporting the "data is in the machine" and your viewers will be awed.

Truth out, 99.91% of Covid hospitalizations and death and now with the unvaccinated.

Posted that several days ago.  Posted the associated data.

I know why you refuse to share the data, perhaps others might wonder.

Go ahead, share the data ... make people post why it isn't true that for every one person saying that the vaccine is a hoax .... 9,229 have died for believing it.
Then why is the southern border open?

Steel Shark

Quote from: Possum on July 29, 2021, 11:39:54 PMEven the cdc is admitting the vaccine does not work. https://thelibertydaily.com/cdc-admits-covid-vaccines-dont-work/  You keep talking about data, it is being given to you, where is your data that you can take the vaccine and it will work as intended? The cdc keeps moving the goalposts as to what to expect from this vaccine, at first if you take it, no worries, you will not get the virus. We were told the vaccine is the fastest way to get out society back to normal. Now they are saying even if you have the vaccine and come into contact with an infected person you need to get tested. Now they are saying you still need other protection (masks) and social distancing to prevent you from getting the virus, they said when enough people take the vaccine we can reopen the nation, now they are talking about closing section again. they then said if you take the vaccine systems will be less severe, yet people are still dying who have had the vaccine. Why are you not asking when will the cdc start telling the truth? I know nothing about the vaccine, I am not a scientist, neither are you, we do not do the research that goes into making a vaccine, but both of us should know when someone is lying to us.

It sure sounds like you do the research.

100% certain.

I have given data over and over, and if you do not read it, I am not here to offer comprehension.

Truth is, you are too busy to read, but not too busy to watch the grandkids.

Find the parallels in the thread.

Steel Shark

Quote from: Possum on July 29, 2021, 11:43:30 PMThen why is the southern border open?

Ooooooh.  Let's change the subject.

It is because the libs have no clue and have opened the border despite everything that my President tried to prevent.

For info, my President also authorized the use of Pfizer drugs to prevent Covid.

He is a good man.