• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Schumer: Deal Reached To Lift Debt Ceiling, RINO Helped

Started by Solar, October 07, 2021, 01:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar

Show of hands. How many are shocked? :rolleyes:

The agreement was reached less than a day after Minority Leader Mitch McConnell offered a compromise that allowed Democrats to raise the ceiling until December under regular order. McConnel previously insisted that Democrats use the reconciliation process to lift the ceiling, which Democrats still refuse to do.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/07/schumer-says-debt-ceiling-default-deal-reached/
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

supsalemgr

"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

ldub23

It gives dems  2 more  months to pass the destroy america  bill.
By the way, CRT training for all workers  is  mandated  in the  bill.

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

ldub23

They need  10 rep votes. They wouldnt  have scheduled a  vote unless they know  it will pass.

Possum

Quote from: Solar on October 07, 2021, 01:25:12 AMShow of hands. How many are shocked? :rolleyes:

The agreement was reached less than a day after Minority Leader Mitch McConnell offered a compromise that allowed Democrats to raise the ceiling until December under regular order. McConnel previously insisted that Democrats use the reconciliation process to lift the ceiling, which Democrats still refuse to do.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/07/schumer-says-debt-ceiling-default-deal-reached/
There is so much spin out there on this trying to build it into something positive, Psaki is taking notes. :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

ldub23

Dont worry, reps will be tough as  nails  in Dec.HAHAHAHA You would  have thought at the  very  least  reps would  have gotten concessions for  caving but they didnt. What  happened was Mitch got an earful from Wall Street and did as  ordered.

tac

The turtle is just another RINO traitor.  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing: Their day of reckoning will come sooner or later. I just hope I'm around to see it happen.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on October 07, 2021, 09:07:51 AMDont worry, reps will be tough as  nails  in Dec.HAHAHAHA You would  have thought at the  very  least  reps would  have gotten concessions for  caving but they didnt. What  happened was Mitch got an earful from Wall Street and did as  ordered.
He wants his private island. He better be careful, he just might get the Rikers Island treatment.
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

supsalemgr

Putting this is perspective. This two month delay is not a big deal. By December this administration will have a lot more screw ups on their record. Schumer and Pelosi will have a much more difficult time "herding the cats". 
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

ldub23


ldub23

With a  bad  jobs report, GDP dropping, inflation rising, and a recession coming what  we need  is a  massive tax  increase  in reconciliation.

Solar

Quote from: ldub23 on October 08, 2021, 01:00:38 AMWith a  bad  jobs report, GDP dropping, inflation rising, and a recession coming what  we need  is a  massive tax  increase  in reconciliation.
That's sarcasm, Right?
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

ldub23