• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Gen Milley went behind Trump’s back to assure the Chinese he’d WARN them if Trum

Started by Bronx, September 14, 2021, 06:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronx

What kind of treasonous crap is this. A United States General would warn the enemy if we were to attack.....that treason period punished by hanging. That is exactly what General Milley would have done to a duly elected sitting President of the United States of America.

BREAKING REPORT: General Milley went behind Trump's back to assure the Chinese he'd WARN them if Trump decided to attack

It's being reported today that General Milley promised aid and comfort to the Chinese, who were fearful Trump might launch an attack in defense of Taiwan. Milley told the Chinese he would warn them ahead of time if Trump decided to launch an attack:

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-report-general-milley-went-behind-trumps-back-to-assure-the-chinese-hed-warn-them-if-trump-decided-to-attack/
People sleep peacefully at night because there are a few tough men prepared to do violence on their behalf.

A foolish man complains about his torn pockets.

A wise man uses it to scratch his balls.

Solar

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

ldub23

This  is  hardly a surprise. The military establishment is far to the  left. The  left wing  owes  its allegiance to marxism, not this  country.

tac


tac

QuoteOne of the calls with China was relayed to Speaker Nancy Pelosi which likely makes her an accomplice in a treasonous act.  What right did Pelosi or General Milley have in communicating with China or any foreign government on behalf of the President of the United States?  How was Milley able to give his assurances without usurping the duties of his President Donald Trump?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House Democrats that she has gotten assurances there are safeguards in place in the event President Trump wants to launch a nuclear weapon, according to multiple sources. https://t.co/E8YnKAToRg

— CNN (@CNN) January 9, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/serious-likely-treason-milley-acted-outside-chain-command-holding-back-channel-discussions-china-pelosi-colluded/

I changed my mind, shoot them both and anyone else involved in this coup.

Possum

Quote from: tac on September 14, 2021, 09:26:02 AMI changed my mind, shoot them both and anyone else involved in this coup.
Preparation for shooting all the guilty ones would explain the ammo shortage.


winterset

Obama promoted him with so many others - leftists who will never obey anyone else.

Yeah, should be charged with Treason.

je_freedom

Quote from: ldub23 on September 14, 2021, 07:03:59 AMThis  is  hardly a surprise. The military establishment is far to the  left. The  left wing  owes  its allegiance to marxism, not this  country.

Having been a civilian employee of the U.S. Air Force,
I can confirm that you are completely correct.

The Air Force purged itself of all officers
who are not as far left as Milley
when Clinton was in office.

Today's military would never let someone like George Patton
get as far as First Lieutenant!
Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

ldub23

Quote from: je_freedom on September 15, 2021, 01:32:02 AMHaving been a civilian employee of the U.S. Air Force,
I can confirm that you are completely correct.

The Air Force purged itself of all officers
who are not as far left as Milley
when Clinton was in office.

Today's military would never let someone like George Patton
get as far as First Lieutenant!

Our  military is  nothing  more than a  communist party action group now.

ldub23

Quote from: winterset on September 14, 2021, 12:07:12 PMObama promoted him with so many others - leftists who will never obey anyone else.

Yeah, should be charged with Treason.

This isnt  1944. Had Eisenhower called Rommel and told  him when we were  invading then he would have  been shot. Now, Milley  is  just  one  left winger helping  out another communist  country. He  isnt  going to be  prosecuted.

T Hunt

Quote from: ldub23 on September 15, 2021, 09:36:00 PMThis isnt  1944. Had Eisenhower called Rommel and told  him when we were  invading then he would have  been shot. Now, Milley  is  just  one  left winger helping  out another communist  country. He  isnt  going to be  prosecuted.

Whats stopping trump from prosecuting him once biden is removed?

ldub23

Quote from: T Hunt on September 16, 2021, 03:36:54 AMWhats stopping trump from prosecuting him once biden is removed?

Hopefully the  voters will remove  Biden in 2024 but  by then it will be forgotten.

T Hunt

Quote from: ldub23 on September 16, 2021, 05:47:28 AMHopefully the  voters will remove  Biden in 2024 but  by then it will be forgotten.

Sorry, but elephants NEVER forget...

T Hunt

Quote from: ldub23 on September 16, 2021, 05:47:28 AMHopefully the  voters will remove  Biden in 2024 but  by then it will be forgotten.



Notice the last phrase in all caps.