• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Durham Investigation.....

Started by Solar, September 30, 2021, 03:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supsalemgr

At some point the Biden administration will try to shut down Durham. Knowing how incompetent they are they will screw it up in a big way and it will backfire on the them.  :popcorn:
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Solar

Quote from: supsalemgr on October 04, 2021, 02:12:43 AMAt some point the Biden administration will try to shut down Durham. Knowing how incompetent they are they will screw it up in a big way and it will backfire on the them.  :popcorn:
aPPARENTLY THEY CAN'T, HIS INVESTIGATION IS AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY, A SPECIAL APPOINTED PAESECUTOR?

dAMN CAPS LOCK :blink:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

supsalemgr

Quote from: Solar on October 04, 2021, 03:51:58 AMaPPARENTLY THEY CAN'T, HIS INVESTIGATION IS AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY, A SPECIAL APPOINTED PAESECUTOR?

dAMN CAPS LOCK :blink:

I agree they cannot do it. However, these stooges are so dumb they may try. That is when it will hit the fan.
"If you can't run with the big dawgs, stay on the porch!"

Solar

Quote from: supsalemgr on October 04, 2021, 05:23:48 AMI agree they cannot do it. However, these stooges are so dumb they may try. That is when it will hit the fan.
Oh yeah, no doubt about it, they know all their asses are on the line.
Wait for the suicides to start....You know what I mean. :biggrin:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

taxed


taxed

Well this is interesting... this whole time many of us thought "Andy's office" was a reference to McCabe.  Looks like it was Andrew Castor...  (from FOIA dumps from today)

https://twitter.com/FOOL_NELSON/status/1446171100136759313

taxed