CONFIRMED: Lindell baited the enemy with fake "pcap" data

Started by taxed, June 10, 2021, 10:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p1tchblack

Quote from: RV on June 17, 2021, 05:17:27 AMI do find it rather odd that Democrats and their supporters have NO evidence, no proof and no facts of any kind yet they cling to the notion that Bejing Biden "won" and it's everyone else's responsibility to "prove" otherwise. It's sort of like, "yeah, we're lying but until you can prove that we're lying, we're never going to admit it."
I haven't seen much evidence that the election was stolen.  Mostly circumstantial.
I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It

Solar

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 11:48:15 AMI haven't seen much evidence that the election was stolen.  Mostly circumstantial.
Only because you don't want to admit the election was stolen. The entire world knows it was stolen for a candidate that couldn't generate more than 6 people at a rally.

And you can't see the obvious? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

p1tchblack

Quote from: Solar on June 18, 2021, 12:11:48 PMOnly because you don't want to admit the election was stolen. The entire world knows it was stolen for a candidate that couldn't generate more than 6 people at a rally.

And you can't see the obvious? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And that, sir, is precisely the type of circumstantial evidence I'm talking about.  Thanks!
I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It

walkstall

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 11:48:15 AMI haven't seen much evidence that the election was stolen.  Mostly circumstantial.

Old proverb where there's smoke, there's fire.  All I can say is your not looking at the smoke coming coming out of the four states conducting audits of various aspects of their 2020 election results. Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania.
A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Always remember "Feelings Aren't Facts."

esbad63

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 12:23:17 PMAnd that, sir, is precisely the type of circumstantial evidence I'm talking about.  Thanks!

Pitchblack? Does the fact that Trump won 90+ percent of the counties in the USA make you curious at all?

Does the fact that all six swing states are under the microscope for lacking a chain of custody for tens of thousands of mail in ballots that also lack signatures while occuring in the exact cities where Biden won 90+ percent of the mail in ballots?

Do you question why these SAME 6 voting districts where all of the above in under investigation were all subjected to a stoppage of the count between 10 and 11 pm on the night of the election?

Why did GA claim a pipe burst as the reason to stop the count, yet video shows the count continuing with only a few "selected" workers? Do you question this?

Does it arouse suspicion in your brain that without these 6 voting districts where evidence is piling up that Trump wins in a landslide?

Solar

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 12:23:17 PMAnd that, sir, is precisely the type of circumstantial evidence I'm talking about.  Thanks!
This thread is packed full of evidence, again, the fact that you refuse to see it is your problem, not mine.

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

RV

I haven't seen ANY evidence that the election was "safe" and "fair" as the Democrats keep claiming. It's funny how witness statements are ignored and called "No evidence" in this instance yet, the same Democrats keep trying to push the ideology that victims of rape, assault, harassment, molestation, etc. are to be believed regardless of how much their claims are refuted.
RV

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

p1tchblack

Quote from: Solar on June 18, 2021, 01:32:14 PMThis thread is packed full of evidence, again, the fact that you refuse to see it is your problem, not mine.
Fair enough and I'm sure I haven't seen all of the evidence presented.  What I've seen, like the lack of attendance at Biden rallies, isn't truly evidence.... but I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll just leave it at "it looks like Lindell was duped" on this piece of evidence.

T Hunt

https://hereistheevidence.com/

https://www.joecheated.com/

Both of those sites have tons of evidence.

Here is more.

Its both statistically and mathematically impossible for biden to have won.

https://patriotdailypress.com/2020/11/29/analysis-shows-biden-received-a-statistically-impossible-percentage-of-votes-from-ballot-dumps-in-georgia/

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021/01/expert-mathematician-says-impossible-for-biden-numbers-to-occur-naturally-steal-proven/

Now you have seen some of the evidence, so will you retract your claim that there is no more than circumstantial evidence?
"Let's Go Brandon, I agree!"  -Biden

T Hunt

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 01:56:33 PMFair enough and I'm sure I haven't seen all of the evidence presented.  What I've seen, like the lack of attendance at Biden rallies, isn't truly evidence.... but I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll just leave it at "it looks like Lindell was duped" on this piece of evidence.

What evidence do you have that Lindell was 'duped'?

T Hunt

Quote from: RV on June 18, 2021, 01:48:43 PMI haven't seen ANY evidence that the election was "safe" and "fair" as the Democrats keep claiming. It's funny how witness statements are ignored and called "No evidence" in this instance yet, the same Democrats keep trying to push the ideology that victims of rape, assault, harassment, molestation, etc. are to be believed regardless of how much their claims are refuted.

Right. Elections aren't a court of law. Biden didn't win until proven otherwise. Here the burden of proof is on Biden to prove his 'votes' were legit and legal, otherwise they simply aren't. Essentially, all votes are illegal until proven legal.

Solar

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 01:56:33 PMFair enough and I'm sure I haven't seen all of the evidence presented.  What I've seen, like the lack of attendance at Biden rallies, isn't truly evidence.... but I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll just leave it at "it looks like Lindell was duped" on this piece of evidence.
I've seen nothing to support your claim.
Also, if the Dims think Biteme won, why are they interfering with the recount? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to help with the audit? :rolleyes:

#WWG1WGA

Q PATRIOT!!!

p1tchblack

Quote from: Solar on June 18, 2021, 02:37:17 PMI've seen nothing to support your claim.
Also, if the Dims think Biteme won, why are they interfering with the recount? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to help with the audit? :rolleyes:
Recount or audit?  I believe every state is legally required to do a recount under specific circumstances and all of them did.

p1tchblack

Quote from: T Hunt on June 18, 2021, 02:09:40 PMWhat evidence do you have that Lindell was 'duped'?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence  :smile:

taxed

Quote from: p1tchblack on June 18, 2021, 04:02:18 PMExtraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence  :smile:

Were the machines connected to the internet?
#PureBlood #TrumpWon